Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
tumblr_nrhkfsp1R21sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_nrhlq6653k1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nrk735zafr1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_nrk9lmqeg91sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nrk9lmqeg91sbzhteo2_400.gif
tumblr_nrka36KLNs1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Last edited:
my boy got nada too.

When it opened at 12 the best available I had was 205. Thought was a joke and refreshed. ._.)

Nada

I ******* hate brooklyn and their stupid *** barclasy center 

my boy got nada too.

When it opened at 12 the best available I had was 205. Thought was a joke and refreshed. ._.)

Nada

Don't forget the pre-sale has been open since like THursday

my boy got nada too.

Nada

Don't forget the pre-sale has been open since like THursday
yea I should have bought them then but we didnt have a plan set up with who could go yet.

Guess ill see what stubhub looking like

So yea, New Japan is basically starting an NXT​
As part of the annual press conference, where the participants of the G1 Climax are presented and can be expressed to the tournament, also took the CEO of New Japan Pro Wresting, Takaaki Kidani the floor in order to comment on the future direction of the promotion. straightened ago Kidani However, President Kaname Tezuka few words to the fans and customers. First, he apologized again that unknown taps thousands of ticket buyers credit card information a few weeks ago. That is to say that the data from New Japan World are not affected. Tazuka said it was seeking on the basis of information that you get on a daily basis from the fans, to improve the product. This means that in future less cameramen and photographers are positioned on the ring in order to allow a clearer view of the action in the ring. In addition, you will seek to New Japan Pro Wrestling continues to establish itself as a brand. To achieve this, one wants to specifically women, children and families respond with their own product as well. "I want to offer a product that can be enjoyed all layers", Tazuka said. However, the far greater announcements had Takaaki Kidani, President of Bushiroad Co., Ltd. and owner and CEO of New Japan to make. First, he announced a "Lion's Gate Plan" to. "Lion's Gate" is planned as a youth project and although it already is pushing for the youth work with the Bushiroad Club, to go "Lion's Gate" still one step further. We plan to invite wrestlers from other promotions and worldwide for talent. This includes the re-integration of long-term absentees in the system New Japan - as at present about BUSHI  and Yo****atsu  . As a basis for smaller events are used, which are run alongside the main program. One can therefore say with complete justification that New Japan modeled NXT by World Wrestling Entertainment  follows. However, it is not announced, such as the PWTorch asserts that this project is in any way related to NXT connected. The focus of the press conference, however, was the "New IWGP Conception" for the 21st century, in which particularly the word International it should be emphasized in International Wrestling Grand Prix. As part of a "global strategy" called Kidani Partner Promotions, which indeed already collaborates New Japan, but they are first mentioned in an overall concept. In the US these are Ring Of Honor  , the National Wrestling Alliance  and Global Force Wrestling  - WWE found in these statements make no mention. In Mexico we will continue with the Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre  cooperate. Furthermore, so young Japanese wrestlers in Mexico will get their cut, while Mexican wrestlers are invited to the annual Fantastica Mania series in return. In Asia, New Japan will mainly focus on the markets in Thailand, Singapore and Taiwan and establish its events. As European partners named Kidani Revoluton Pro Wrestling and Westside Xtreme Wrestling  . The global partnerships could bring in the future especially what Revolution Pro Wrestling already presented in October in England: a show in collaboration with New Japan. So Global Wars UK is recorded not only for the on-demand platform of RPW, the matches will be seen later when house Streaming Service New Japan World. Whether such an event is possible in Germany, only time will tell. That is wXw genant in the same breath as RPW, however, is not the worst. "The present time makes it possible to make a simple way videos available on the Internet world," Kidani said this. For the first time he called concrete figures: 15% of subscribers come from New World Japan from abroad. It was therefore a particular concern, the audience to operate abroad and to promote through the designated partnerships. Another aim is loud Kidani an IPO of New Japan Pro Wrestling, which is a public company from a private Company. In the words Kidanis this means that New Japan Pro Wrestling is thus transferred into the hands of the people in Japan. In concrete terms, such a move, the World Wrestling Entertainment and made ​​as early as 1999 that such a press conference today as not the exception but the rule. New Japan is, it really comes down to the company's IPO, the shareholders bear accountable and must ask about balance sheets at your disposal these and the general public. In any case, the press conference today shows an unambiguous international objective for the future of not only the fans in Japan, but also to benefit fans worldwide.

Last edited:
just reloaded the pg and found two tickets in the 121 sec :pimp: if any NTer wants my old seats for retail lmk

As much as we all don't like the Cena character, you gotta admit Cena irl sounds like a good guy.

Oh for sure. Between his Make-A-Wish appearances year in and year out and then having heard his Howard Stern interview, he's a likable guy outside of the ring.

Balor is standing way to close to KO huh DC?

Thinking back to that TNA/Hernandez news....how stupid can this company be :lol: :lol:? Read they were basically gonna write off Beat Down Clan because of that, but I would have loved to see them attempt to do some Chris Benoit-like editing to remove Hernandez, or do what they did to the WWF scratch logo :lol:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Last edited:
Is it acceptable for a heel to play against a face in a video game?

I mean...they're still opposing each other...

Back
Top Bottom