Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Never had them. You get em with cheese? Are they basically like pupusas?

No. Kinda hard to explain. It's like a big sweet pancake made outta corn with rosted pork/chicken/chicharon (Dominican/Puerto Rican style not the Mexican style) lettuce, tomatoes cheese. Man I can't explain it, its just good.

Last edited:
I don't know how any of them have a better body than Bayley

Naomi clearly does.

Speaking of, since ya'll can buy goofy Bellas merch, I think I'm gonna cop one of these :pimp:
View media item 1662772#HEEL

tumblr_nsq7sr7p7m1rxqftbo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsq7sr7p7m1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsq7sr7p7m1rxqftbo5_1280.jpg

Owens: "kayfabe LOLOL"

Of course Naomi is #1. That is understoid.

I mean saying Bliss or Ennis is #2

Brenda, just had some Grimaldis. Joint was vicious man

Ehhhh, Eva >>> Lana....but I just loathe Eva so much :lol:
Since all the divas are hating on her I am actually liking her. I just hate her husband and brothers.

I would back her if she wasn't so full of herself (if I don't think is a gimmick, that's her :lol:) and an overall ditz. If she does somehow manage to become very good or even decent, I'll give props and me impressed. If not, then she'll just be a much more attractive Rosa Mememdez.

All of you crapping on the prospect of Eva Marie getting a push, let's not forget Trish Stratus couldn't wrestle a lick when she first started and, while she didn't become Dean Malenko, was a more than capable wrestler and was hugely popular.

I don't always agree with WWE's vision but I can see this one.

All of you crapping on the prospect of Eva Marie getting a push, let's not forget Trish Stratus couldn't wrestle a lick when she first started and, while she didn't become Dean Malenko, was a more than capable wrestler and was hugely popular.

I don't always agree with WWE's vision but I can see this one.
My name's JohnnyRedStorm and I approve of this message.

Back
Top Bottom