Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Who you bumping on the beats BDB?

I'll listen to dam near anything. right now nothing hip hop/rap wise is catching my ear maybe ds2 in the whip going into work sometimes but that about it. Been listening to 60- 70's psychedelic and new tame impala. Dudes said the new big Sean album was good suppose one of the aoty bought it on iTunes and deleted it. Joint was trash.

Last edited:
I'll listen to dam near anything. right now nothing hip hop/rap wise is catching my ear maybe ds2 in the whip going into work sometimes but that about it. Been listening to 60- 70's psychedelic and new tame impala. Dudes said the new big Sean album was good suppose one of the aoty bought it on iTunes and deleted it. Joint was trash.

Future is garbage. No idea what dudes see in him.

60-70s psych? What bands specifically?

If I could live in any era it would be the 70s. Dazed and confused is my favorite of all time :pimp:

They took so long to cut Eric Young's music off i thought he was New Jack

Future isFetty Wap and Rich homie Quan are garbage. No idea what dudes see in them.

Last edited:
I lost some respect for you.

EOwrGIR.gif

Yeah big Sean is trash.

This guy Chris Melendez has had like 5 weeks of Eric Young Piledrivers, he needs to wrap this up :lol:

If I could live in any era it would be the 70s. Dazed and confused is my favorite of all time :pimp:

It's not about the lyrics with future, beat selection and his tone get me hype. Same thing with Rick Ross dude hasn't had a bad album ever and he's not the best lyrically.

Been listening to velvet underground, the byrds, pink floyd, yardbirds, donavan as well as none psych the smiths and the pixies. Man the pixies hey or neil youngs heart of gold might just be my favorite 2 songs.

[quote name= .url="/t/632555/wrestling-thread-july-27-aug-2-7-28-tough-enough-miz-joins-the-judges-another-surprise-elimination/1410#post_23870491"]Lucha Underground needs to be on a larger network
Sure does shock by the many people that don't even get the channel.[/quote]

Did a bunch of molly with this girl last night... after we were done, she wanted to watch something... put on LU... she loved it, especially Sexy Star...

Where you at now AF1?

Winston Salem, NC for a one year rotation for work. Then back up to PA for another year and then placement.

Heart of Flair country :pimp:

Wish it was the 80s so I could go watch the NWA at the Greensboro Collisieum :lol:

It's not about the lyrics with future, beat selection and his tone get me hype. Same thing with Rick Ross dude hasn't had a bad album ever and he's not the best lyrically.

Pretty much my view on them and other artists like them. I'll take them staying in their lane and making complete songs over extremely lyrical guys with ****** beats who can't make good hooks anyday.

Can't figure out Marti Belle yet
View media item 1650469View media item 1650470View media item 1650471View media item 1650472View media item 1650473View media item 1650474

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom