Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Mets traded for Carlos Gomez getting rid of Wheeler and Wilmer Flores. Foores was crying on the field but they still played him. Then after the game they announce the deals off and isn't happening. Now Ken Rosenthal reports the Mets backed out because they were worried about Gomez' hip. We're trading a guy who blew out his elbow and we back out of the deal.
smh.. wheeler had serious ace potential. These poor young pitchers all get this tommy john injury because as a kid or in high school they are playing too much and throwing too many breaking balls while their arms and tendons are still not completely developed. They should have some sort of ban on curve balls and sliders in those little league world series leagues. It's ashame

Hammels trade is interesting...Rangers certainly aren't making the playoffs this year...

Hammels trade is interesting...Rangers certainly aren't making the playoffs this year...
lining him and hopefully a healthy darvish next year is their hopes. But he's another one that just got tommy john surgery

Rangers got him for next year. Alfaro has monster power but he's striking out 29.5% of the time in double a. Williams could be pretty good and Thompson could be really good. If they pan out its a good trade.

Rangers got him for next year. Alfaro has monster power but he's striking out 29.5% of the time in double a. Williams could be pretty good and Thompson could be really good. If they pan out its a good trade.
the phillies problem is they can't develop players. They had the number one prospect in baseball and the dude can't play the outfield or run the bases its pathetic. I don;t like Harrison. hes 29 and owed 30 mil and has terrible career numbers.. But at this point the Phillies had to make a move and stack prospects. I just hate seeing Cole leave dude was so smooth

Last edited:
the phillies problem is they can't develop players. They had the number one prospect in baseball and the dude can't play the outfield or run the bases its pathetic. I don;t like Harrison. hes 29 and owed 30 mil and has terrible career numbers.. But at this point the Phillies had to make a move and stack prospects. I just hate seeing Cole leave dude was so smooth

Who was the number 1 prospect?

11813360_10153163623058068_4527007115199866943_n.jpg

Who was the number 1 prospect?
Dom Brown . he was rated higher than Trout think it was 5 years ago..

Last edited:
Dom Brown :x :x :x
hahaha his name hurts my head. he almost cost us Halladay. Thank god thy took drabak and michael taylor instead.. not that either of the 3 turned out to be anything, but the trade almost fell apart because the Phillies refused to include Dom brown

Some team like the A's gonna get Brown for nothing and he'll hit 30 home runs for them. The power is there. He just can't put it all together.

Some team like the A's gonna get Brown for nothing and he'll hit 30 home runs for them. The power is there. He just can't put it all together.
I hope he gets cut. I remember being out one night it was right around the time he got called up . I had bottle service and that peasant was in GA wit a louie belt and fedora on thinking he was the ****

Any way.. what's the planned card so far for summer slam? anyone know what's been announced and what is being speculated? 4 hours is gonna feel like being raped i know it.. hopefully i'm wrong

Last edited:
4 hours of boredom capped off with Cena winning or a cash in by the great white turd. Sounds awful.

Anyone feel like the Brock taker match should be more of a fight than a wrestling match? I can't see taker bumping he way Brock likes to throw people.

hahaha his name hurts my head. he almost cost us Halladay. Thank god thy took drabak and michael taylor instead.. not that either of the 3 turned out to be anything, but the trade almost fell apart because the Phillies refused to include Dom brown

Everything about him just pisses me off :lol:

So much wasted potential :smh:

He never will :lol:

I hope he gets cut. I remember being out one night it was right around the time he got called up . I had bottle service and that peasant was in GA wit a louie belt and fedora on thinking he was the ****

Sounds about right :smh:

Any way.. what's the planned card so far for summer slam? anyone know what's been announced and what is being speculated? 4 hours is gonna feel like being raped i know it.. hopefully i'm wrong

Looking like Brock/Taker & Cena/Seth for the World Title so far..dunno what else

4 hours of boredom capped off with Cena winning or a cash in by the great white turd. Sounds awful.

Anyone feel like the Brock taker match should be more of a fight than a wrestling match? I can't see taker bumping he way Brock likes to throw people.
i forget where i read it at but supposedly they are making an American Bad *** shirt for Taker. So does that mean this dude is gonna drive a moped to the ring? I hope this match is no longer than 15 minutes and i know Taker is gonna win, but they can not have brock lose clean for the first time in 2.5 years to a 50 year old cross dresser who works one day a year

NTWT WWE Battleground PPV Prediction Contest Results

Sorry guys, it's late and time is short.  I don't have time for the full question breakdown, but there were 72 entries, 500 possible points, and an average score of 245.

Congrats to @hellaones  on the win.  

@supeRsiC97  has jumped over @Big Van Vader  to take the overall lead in the standings (available in the link in my sig).

I beat Rhino and Frank :pimp: all that counts :pimp:

damn these lurkers tho :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom