Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1HHtSA7.gif

So how was Raw last night? Good? Bad? Any highlights?

Good: Opening segment, anything involving New Day, Orton returned, KO & Cenas promos

Bad: Nikki Bellas match, Bray returning just to job to Roman Reigns. Reigns also beat Barrett & Mark Henry earlier in the show too, Big Show returned as well :smh: & challenged Ryback to an IC title match SMFH

Everything else was just ehhh. KOs promo was the best thing of last night

New Day and Micro Powers segments were gold :lol: the WWE has rarely done comedy right in recent years, but they got this right. Or the wrestlers themselves did :lol:

Congrats to Samoa Joe, hopefully he can keep his strong style or adapt it like Owens. Imagine a Samoa Joe vs Ziggler fight. The fans, like me, would enjoy it far more than anything from Barret, Big show or Ryback.

"Joe's gonna murk u, Joe's gonna murk u"

@casekicks hope all goes well for you!

Dark match last night was Samoa Joe vs Tyson Kidd, apparently Kidd injured his neck/shoulder. Either Kidd is injury prone or Joe working stiff. Dont want to assume. Was he named Tyson Kidd because of the big head resemblance to Jason Kidd's son? I'll google what he looks like now later.

Read highlights of the Heyman interview and it was similar to his podcast interview awhile back, especially the story of Austin cussin in front of Rick Rude, who wasnt who said foul language.

I want to see KO as the new face of the Authority, since he was referenced in front of Seth last week with Steph and Trips on RAW. Rollins transitions to face, and the occasional SHIELD beatdown occurs as frequent as DX reunions. Owens can have some renewed feuds with Zayn in the big stage rather than NXT. Matchups like Owens/Jeans, Owens/Orton.

Checked out the pod @22stylez and johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm . Not gonna crtiicize at all. Just let me a guest in the summer if yall get renewed!

Hope Kidd is alright, Neck injuries are the most long term damaging. My over under for Joe on the main roster is 4-6 months

wonder if a work to make joe sound belligerent, ruthless, overly aggressive & strong
any video of injury?

Last edited:
Ziggler was at his best when he had AJ by his side...Get Lana out of that suit, have her be a sex symbol or whatever and officially put her with Dolph. Let him go back to being the cocky, show-off heel with the pretty girl by his side. This shouldn't be that difficult....

Ziggler works better as a Heel, his injuries are what has killed of his momentum.. Wonder if they could get an angle with Steph and that puts him at odd with HHH... I meant the Authority

Ziggler was at his best when he had AJ by his side...Get Lana out of that suit, have her be a sex symbol or whatever and officially put her with Dolph. Let him go back to being the cocky, show-off heel with the pretty girl by his side. This shouldn't be that difficult....

only faces sell as much as ziggler tho...and that's his thing

So long as he gets to be at the main events it don't matter if he's heel/face. His talent deserves one more chance. If he bombs then let him go to the Indies and Lucha Underground. Spectacular matches await him at Lucha, ROH or Japan. How amazing would a Sytles/Ziggler match be?

Back
Top Bottom