Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CHEzeIyWgAA9kPp.jpg
Nobody peeped Shasha's shirt though

Becky-Sasha-Funaki.jpg

I mean if we are cutting heads off and pasting them onto other people's bodies, imagine JoJo's face on Naomi's body with some natural Madusa *******

The G1 Climax isn’t the only grueling competition for which Kota Ibushi has to prepare. The super-athletic Ibushi will be entering this year’s season of Sasuke, better known to western fans as Ninja Warrior. Anyone who’s seen the show (or its U.S. counterpart, American Ninja Warrior) knows the insanity of the physical challenges associated with the contest — but if any pro wrestler can handle it, Ibushi is the man. Good luck!
laugh.gif
 This dude

Watching this Prince Puma vs Hernandez match, and it's weird seeing Hernandez in actual ring attire instead of just some khaki cargos, wife beater and bandana. Awesome match too btw. I also didn't know Hernandez was 6'4". I thought he just happened to be the tallest dude in a group of smaller dudes, and that he wrestled bigger than he actually is.

I would put Naomi's lips on JoJo's face

I'm listening.....

Last edited:
Mil Muertes vs Fenix....this is like watching the Smackdown HCTP backstage matches :lol: I was expecting a helicopter to fly through the arena

tumblr_np2mg73kXv1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_np1lhrOISB1snhdpvo1_500.gif

Last edited:
My boy from college made it to the final 40 for tough enough. Hes undersized hopefully he can make it through though that would be insane.

Back
Top Bottom