Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Wow, this Sext special is covering damn near everything -- highly recommend it to everyone here

:pimp:

Looking for revenge all summer sixteen.

Gonna be a good series brotha :pimp:

Legitimately depressed.
giphy.gif

Sext special is not even done yet, but I think it's the best WWE24 special so far.

Looks like he got a new snow bunny gf too?

Last edited:
That special just re-affirms my belief that Sext is not 100% on that knee and probably won't ever be.

Think it'd be good to have him change his moveset. Scary how similar it is to Honner's path.

Does Steph miss leg day or something?? Girl has no definition what so ever. It's like she has another woman's lower body

Does Steph miss leg day or something?? Girl has no definition what so ever. It's like she has another woman's lower body

She like 1/2 Steph 1/2 Karruche

:rofl:

Well, she bought her upper body so in reality, it all matches up

Hmph, gets she needs to buy her lower body as well, get some shots like @casekicks mentioned

Gallows really does look like a bald Kevin Nash :lol: leather pants, super tan, and black-iced goatee. I also never really paid attention to his voice, which sounds like one of Comcast cable salesman

Last edited:
catching up on raw...i likd how they established gallows and anderson as pure heels by attacking the new day.setting up for aj later for the full heel turn.....steph saying that "feel the power" with the motion lol acting like a hood thottie,i kind of liked it though lol.....green bay crowd is trash/weird...lmaoo at the silence and stares for "saxdrizzle" smh

Didn't realize Titus O'Neil was that much better bigger than Rusev

Last edited:
Cena is the only confirmed name headed to SD.

Didn't realize Titus O'Neil was that much better than Rusev

At what?

:lol: typo, I actually meant BIGGER than Rusev

Liked how they let the AJ Styles/Cena chants to marinate before they said anything. The crowd was on fire for that

This cameraman needs to die :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Styles running down to wash Cena that many times :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom