Wrestling Thread June 17-30 | 6/24 RAW - Bryan v Orton, Punk's Response to Brock, Henry Not Retired

World Heavyweight Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match Participants Revealed

Dean Ambrose, Fandango, Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger, Damien Sandow, Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes

So, does Colter manage Swagger & Cesaro as heels or will Swagger turn face?

RT @steveaustinBSR: The Warmaster @JoshLBarnett tomorrow on the #steveaustinshow. An in depth conversation with a dangerous human being. #UFC

Smackdown MITB match seems weak. Not interested. I'd like to see the Shield member take it.

Weak from a "big-names" standpoint? Yes. I still do think the match would be a good one. There are a lot of great workers on that list. These young dudes would finally get their chance to shine. Hope Cesaro wins though :smokin

SD MITB has no big names but there is no clear favorite. will be interesting to see who wins this one. all of them deserve a push but half of them have been buried for over a year now

Going into the bottom of the 9th inning during the Blue Jays and Rays game today, Cena's music was being played lol 

Explain something to me.

There are two different MITB matches?

RAW and SD?

I thought the brand stuff was over years ago

TMZ.com is reporting the following:

WWE superstar CM Punk has obtained a restraining order against his estranged mother -- claiming she constantly hits him up for money and then threatens to kill herself if he doesn't come through ... TMZ has learned.

Punk -- real name Phillip Brooks -- claims in legal docs filed in Illinois that he's tried to break off his relationship with his mother for more than a year "due to repeated financial demands and years of abusive, harassing and threatening behavior."

In the document, Punk says he's made an effort to help his mom -- who he claims suffers from bipolar disorder -- giving her more than $100,000. But Punk says her "abusive/threatening behavior" escalated when he cut her off.

Damn. :smh:

Damn.
mean.gif
I wonder if it is his biological mother or the one featured in his documentary, the one he moved in with

Who wins the SD MITB?

If Ambrose wins it will start the break up of The Shield.

Cesaro probably should win...

TNA has been better since Hogan took over? *ascends to heaven*

Those surprise entrants for the SD MITB. Steve Blackman and Val Venis are gonna go ham :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom