Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

I never said I want Nakamura to get the hot shot to the main event, but he deserves a better opponent than Dolph. Joe's first program is with Seth. KO went against Cena. Nakamura is better than those guys so he deserves more than a protracted feud with an inconsequential has-been.

Jinder Mahal has more credibility than Ziggler at this point.

I never said I want Nakamura to get the hot shot to the main event, but he deserves a better opponent than Dolph. Joe's first program is with Seth. KO went against Cena. Nakamura is better than those guys so he deserves more than a protracted feud with an inconsequential has-been.

Vince is scared to push the non English-speaking Asian

wwe been hot shotting guys to the title alot these days

something tna use to do alot of

that was way too fast for aj styles to get the title

it should have went slower to build up to him vs cena at wrestlemania but instead we got aj vs shane and that stupid mixed tag match

Completely agree..But we all know this Dolph feud is 100% Vince's idea and it's because he's Japanese/speaks broken English..So in reality this program with Dolph is a way bigger test than Jeff's feud with Sext or KO's feud with Cena..

wwe been hot shotting guys to the title alot these days

something tna use to do alot of

that was way too fast for aj styles to get the title

it should have went slower to build up to him vs cena at wrestlemania but instead we got aj vs shane and that stupid mixed tag match

GQ don't get no real love from Vince..

-The trash angle with Jeans/Ellworth
-A loss at Mania to a slow Jericho
-A hard fought win at Mania against Shane
-Losing his title to Cena just so Cena can get number 16, who turns around 3 weeks later and drop it's to Bray..

And through all that, the dude still is killing everyone else on the roster..AJ really does need a solid 1 yr run with the belt..

Cant wait for zigs to go over nakamura
The guy should get another run
Randy vs zigs

Like his nxt killer gimmick

Last edited:
I think Vince put him on SD for that reason...SD is known for being more of the wrestling focused show with way less talking than Raw

Shinsuke will have his promos but there'll be less pressure on him to do longer ones in the near future.

Last edited:
how did albert del rio get a title run in wwe? this guy out here saying boobie lashley
He sucks...I cant see any of his matches as memorable

Should not have ended Ziggler's short title run

Should've lost the title to Christian in 2013

Why did he beat Cena in 2015?!

AJ ethered that man

Last edited:

I think Vince put him on SD for that reason...SD is known for being more of the wrestling focused show with way less talking than Raw

Shinsuke will have his promos but there'll be less pressure on him to do longer ones in the near future.

He will have to impress on talking smack and show vince what he can do on the mic

Worst case scenario, get him a manager

Last edited:
Completely agree..But we all know this Dolph feud is 100% Vince's idea and it's because he's Japanese/speaks broken English..So in reality this program with Dolph is a way bigger test than Jeff's feud with Sext or KO's feud with Cena..

You're right about that

It should be smooth sailing for him if he can get in VKM's good graces

I PULL UP

HOP OUT

HAIR OUT

MADE IT LOOK SEXYYYYYY

tumblr_ont2d2OzOU1u1ljrzo1_500.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

how did albert del rio get a title run in wwe? this guy out here saying boobie lashley
He sucks...I cant see any of his matches as memorable

Should not have ended Ziggler's short title run

Should've lost the title to Christian in 2013

Why did he beat Cena in 2015?!

AJ ethered that man
ooooooooooooooooooo gq 
pimp.gif

rio was my guy, and he right about what he said in those perioscopes....but to bring it up drunkenly every single weekend is just no bueno

Okada has had the 4 best matches this year and it's only April... He's on pace to have the best year if any wrestler ever... Okada > AJ

I'll put Ric Flair's 1989 up against any wrestler ever..2 of his 3 matches against Steamboat that year are considered (by a lot of people/wrestlers/wrestling journalists) to be the greatest/top 5 matches of all time..Flair held the NWA title twice that year, had the PWI Match of the Year, and was voted Wrestler of the Year..And he did all that working, at least, 10x's the amount of dates that Okada does..Oh, and most of his matches back then went at least 30 minutes and a bunch went an hour..Sorry Brother Savage, but Rainmaker ain't touching those stats..

Back
Top Bottom