Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

dat dude chris dat dude chris ihust1e ihust1e
workaholics-sup.gif

BDB sold out on NXT :smh:
I remember when it was basically me him, DFly and DC watching NXT. :lol: View media item 2406817
:lol: :lol: Didn't see this
Nor did I. Broken Rollins got washed. :lol:
Also Beadle > Sage All Lives Matter Steele

Neither if that was an option though.
All of this. That was exactly what i thought when I read the question. :lol:
Jeff Harvey dance gif is def top 5 wrestling gif but this one will always be my favorite...
i3eLl.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What is the gif? I don't see it. View media item 2406819 Nah but seriously it doesn't show.
David Blatt in the building :nerd:
It still amazes me that Lue can say he is a coach that won a title. Dude was a scrub on the Lake Show years back. That come up...View media item 2406820

Last edited:
bigego24 bigego24

Sting disguise gif

View media item 2406836That is also a classic. :lol:
Hey! I was too!
My bad DFly. I will edit.
Son really hyped over the warriors beatting the blazers :rofl:

Please start acting like youve been a gsw fan for more than 3 years
This. That bandwagon **** is amazing. Like Seahawks fans. Dudes probably don't even know who Shaun Alexander or Matt Hasselbeck was... :x
We have been though :nerd:
Without google do you even know who Tom Tolbert was?!?

That is also a classic.
laugh.gif

My bad DFly. I will edit.
This. That bandwagon **** is amazing. Like Seahawks fans. Dudes probably don't even know who Shaun Alexander or Matt Hasselbeck was...
sick.gif

Without google do you even know who Tom Tolbert was?!?
He played for the Warriors before I was born, but he was a big man for the Warriors LOL

I only know him cause he does commentary stuff

He played for the Warriors before I was born, but he was a big man for the Warriors LOL
I only know him cause he does commentary stuff
Damn. That commentary part made it easy. :smh: what about Adonal Foyle, Danny Fortson? Sorry. I do this to all bootleg fans. Unless you really been reppin long term. As in when they were buns when you were growing up. Then I take that back good sir.

Damn. That commentary part made it easy. :smh: what about Adonal Foyle, Danny Fortson? Sorry. I do this to all bootleg fans. Unless you really been reppin long term. As in when they were buns when you were growing up. Then I take that back good sir.

Im not a fan on the team per say but a fan of curry and klay. Im a knicks fan but they been trash since allen houston and spree was running ish.

Damn. That commentary part made it easy.
mean.gif
what about Adonal Foyle, Danny Fortson? Sorry. I do this to all bootleg fans. Unless you really been reppin long term. As in when they were buns when you were growing up. Then I take that back good sir.
Adonal Foyle the most handsome man in the league!

Fortson, Hughes, Jamison lineup...
sick.gif

Im not a fan on the team per say but a fan of curry and klay. Im a knicks fan but they been trash since allen houston and spree was running ish.
JULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the Mookie Blaylock days

I think imma watch fastlane since i missed it. I really wish i,wouls of stuck with wrestling as a kid. I would of been better than AJ :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom