Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

I also like the Network belt.

Only thing I didn't like about the Unidisputed design was that it looked mad small on most guys.

This belt only lasted over a yr lol
2db547817dfbf526303ac54797f7f854.jpg

right but just because they changed their official logo from the crayon scribbles to the clean network logo. other than that and the word champion not much changed.

Not much really needed to be fixed. It looks good now.

And I love the custom sideplates.

Custom side plates give it personal meaning. Big gold is the GOAT, and will be the first belt I buy. Just waiting on paying off these cards and a good sale. I do want that NEW Day TT belt, I think it's fire but not worth 483 lol

Having a universal title is so dumb. Just make the ic belt the other big belt.
This. Could've had the ic be the other big belt and maybe elevate the cruiserweight title as the secondary? Think it could've worked on a smaller show like SDL

Also the scratch logo belt is One of the ugliest. :x the new network logo makes the belt more prestigious and not trailer trash like like the scratch logo

Last edited:
WWE needs to follow NJPWs blueprint.

IWGP heavyweight
IWGP Intercontinental
IWGP JR heavyweight
Etc

The way they book their program is a1. One event the heavyweight is maineventing another event the ic title is main eventing. Cruiserweight belt can be booked like the JR heavyweight title. Man :x

WWE needs to follow NJPWs blueprint.

IWGP heavyweight
IWGP Intercontinental
IWGP JR heavyweight
Etc

The way they book their program is a1. One event the heavyweight is maineventing another event the ic title is main eventing. Cruiserweight belt can be booked like the JR heavyweight title. Man :x

This

Back
Top Bottom