Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

They should update that US title though. Totally forgot it debuted in '03. The Universal title is just dumb but I understand if they didn't want to have a WCW belt but Big Gold is just too nice of a title. I think for sure the WWE Championship belt should have that logo but I don't know if the two main belts and then the two women's belt need that logo. Understand the women are SUPERSTARS but I think different shows different belts besides the color of the straps.

Maybe bring back this?

View media item 2410227

I was always a fan of this one when it was opposite of Big Gold

View media item 2410228

Last edited:
Glorious Domination was originally supposed to be for Nakamura. He turned it down and Roode ended up using it.

I couldnt imagine naakmura walking out to Glorious Domination 

At all

Nak was smart to decline that. Roo has said he didn't like it to begin with too didn't he? They both have fitting music.

W13311.jpg

He finally got a shirt! And it's a little cheesey.

Perfect!

shirt is pretty lame

shoulda said "tears are for hydration" instead of monster among us

Last edited:

I couldnt imagine naakmura walking out to Glorious Domination 

At all

This.

Glorious Domination was originally supposed to be for Nakamura. He turned it down and Roode ended up using it.

Good thing he passed, they both got perfect themes.

That.

That LeBraun shirt should've had "HE'S NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!" on the back.

shirt is pretty lame

shoulda said "tears are for hydration" instead of monster among us

So Sext is running with the whole Game of Thrones/Kingslayer gimmick and Braun is using lines Thanos would say? :lol:

Finished NXT, TYE finally getting that W before he leaves lol. It was a good cage match. Idk why they didn't put nikki cross in that womens' promo. She never even got a 1on1 with Asuka. They should be pushing that as a fued. Nikki has what 3 TV match while being with sanity?

Or at least nikki and ember.

Almas vs Galloway is a must watch next week!!

Back
Top Bottom