Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Ehhhhh, Matt was a total waste for probably an 8 year period before Broken Matt. Jericho has been coming up with something fresh for more than 20 years now

Takers gotta be on the list too..Dude has managed to reinvent himself several times over the past 3 decades..

Jericho telling Taker to his face, "your the Madonna of the wrestling business." And Taker replied, "okay" :lol:

Jericho now might be his funniest he's ever been.

I'm listening to his pod with Samoa Joe. Joe wants to work with Brock? I'd be interested in that.

Last edited:
not sure what tag team is worse authors of fat or losers of war.

if your gonna try to build a monster tag team make sure your guys are tall enough to look like monsters if they stand next to braun or big show or else they just look like fat midgets

crimson should just retire already guy just looks like a totem pole in there

Ain't talking about the IC/US title because that's not the current topic..Everyone in here (except you, who obviously loves 2 week title runs) has said the secondary titles don't mean **** because they won't just leave the belt on 1 person and let them run with it..

And context doesn't have anything to do with it..Charlotte and Sasha didn't keep trading titles because Sasha kept getting hurt..There's nothing out there that I've read that says the title bounced around cause Banks kept getting hurt..And I don't remember her losing the belt and then disappearing from tv each time she lost it..

And what's the context of giving yet another title reign to Bliss who's already held a women's title twice before?..What purpose does it serve?..You can't say she's so much better than Bayley that Vince was forced to put the belt on her..And you can't tell me that the belt needed to be on her cause she's a rating juggernaut or sells so much more merch than Bayley..

And if you want to talk context, Naomi got injured because Bliss screwed up..So they shouldn't have given her the belt again anyway..If anything it should've went back to Becky..

You always have a convenient memory when it comes to points you're trying to make.

And by your standards, Charlotte dropped Sasha wrecklessly and injured her back. Charlotte better never get the title back since she screwed up. Then reports started coming out Meekmahon viewed Sasha as the female version of Daniel Bryan who was too small and fragile to depend on. They all thought she needed back surgery and time off.

And I quote: Meltzer noted in Monday’s daily update that the decision to have Banks lose the WWE Women’s Championship at SummerSlam was made because of the injury to her back.

After originally beating Charlotte for the title, Banks dropped it back to her at SummerSlam on Sunday. The event was originally supposed to be Banks’ coronation, but the decision was made to have her win the title for the first time on the first post-draft episode of Raw to kick off the brand split with a big title change and moment.

You keep putting out these alternate facts to prop up your pops. Everyone who has held the Women's Title had it for longer than two MONTHS not weeks like you continue saying except for Sasha and that's because of injury.

Bayley's character works better with her chasing the title. Until ahe drops the I can't believe I'm here and this has always been my dream sthick she should never get the title back. That isn't believeable anymore when you're the champion of the entire division.

Despite being a fan of The Big Dog, I was happy to see Braun go over like he did last night. They've done a great job building him up, and it would've been stupid to have him lose again...They need to keep doing what they're doing with him and get him ready for a program with Brock.

Mutoh has to be on the list for people that have reinvented themselves throughout the years. From the Muta gimmick in NWA to NJPW, while being the technical athlete as Keiji Mutoh, and then later as the Shining Wizard Character in the early 2000s.

Nakamura also comes to mind as someone who reinvented himself. Sure, he hasn't had the number (quantity) of changes but his one change might be the biggest single change I have seen any wrestler make. Go back and look at the old Nakamura and look at what he is now, amazing transformation.

Hate or like Cena, you can't really say he isn't a good promo man :lol:

Yep, no matter what, Cena can cut a big money promo to make you feel like any match is a WM match. Reigns can't, because again, he's not Cena/Rock, he's Goldberg/Kevin Nash.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Samoa Joe work with Brock. But we know, Joe will be doing all the work lol

Back
Top Bottom