Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

I like making music references to wrestling.

I think Bizzy Bone reminds me of Shinsuke Nakamura.

Somewhat androgynous
Weird style that comes off cool as hell.
Super talented

I thought if Benoit were inducted into the HOF, who would be the one inducting him? It would be extremely awkward. 

But let yall tell it......[emoji]128580[/emoji]

Watch "John Cena comments on whether he will face Hiroshi Tanahashi in the ring?" on YouTube

Chavo
Jericho
Dean Malenko

Would have to be one of those or maybe his idol Dynamite Kid?

I don't think we have to worry about a Benoit induction.

I remember how emotionally upset I was watching RAW that night before the truth fully came out. Then how mad I was afterwards once it had.

If you want to commit suicide, that's unfortunate that you feel that is your only option and I wish those people would seek help. BUT, for the love of whatever deity you believe in do not take others down with you because you can't function in this life anymore.

We had this discussion on here before and I havr an unpopular stance.

With as mucb head trauma dude had through his career, I don't view the act as something HE personally committed.

Just an unfortunate situation but we know how serious CTE is at this point

tumblr_opswypa2yD1u1ljrzo3_540.gif

tumblr_opswypa2yD1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_opswypa2yD1u1ljrzo2_540.gif
I got my money on Cross if/when she hits the main roster

Too much bubble gum stuff on there right now. 

We had this discussion on here before and I havr an unpopular stance.

With as mucb head trauma dude had through his career, I don't view the act as something HE personally committed.

Just an unfortunate situation but we know how serious CTE is at this point

Agree 100 % i rocks with crippler. He ******* dove from ladders headbutting dudes. Yall can be that dumb to think that didnt cause him to do what he did. No making excuses it was messed up but it was more to it than he wanted to commit suicide and take his family with him.

Back
Top Bottom