Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Not even midnight on the West Coast 
pimp.gif

One Day Is H from Breezango 
roll.gif

Those 2 are gold

Ill be 30 this July :x

I'll be 30 in September :x :x :x

If y'all were realistic and not hitting up the ESPN trade machine and writing paragraphs about how "every FA wants to come to LA", no one would "hate on them

Priscilla Kelly molesting Kiera Hogan
This, is why Priscilla Kelly IS the Hottest Women in Pro Wrestling today...
Why Priscilla Kelly is one of the Hottest Women in Pro Wrestling today...

Oh my at that link :pimp:

Here's a couple clips of the kid slapping high fives with Naomi, Shane, and Nakamura. And a couple entrances and exits of others.

That's cool to see man :nthat:

Ray/KG/Pierce did it before them, and I'm sure those old Laker and Celtics teams back in the 60s and 70s were doing it while playing against teachers, traffic control cops, and groundskeepers.

But anyway, Curt "THE STAR MAKER" Hawkins is showing out again

Black :pimp:

Glad Vince really likes him

Noam Dar BEAT GRAN METALIK?

Dumbbbbbbbbb

SMGDH :smh: :stoneface:

Just let Metalik flourish

re: KD/LeBron

As I have always said, I find it Hugh Morris that people knock players for, "Taking the Easy Way Out" as if that isn't a human quality that we ALL display on a daily basis. But we expect these athletes to do anything differently? Listen, winning a ring is HARD. We know the Top Players are judge on how many rings they have won (This is what the media pushes), so why wouldn't a player "Take the Easy Way Out?" It is in his incentive to do so.

Why fake be noble and try to win a ring on your own when the league's history shows that a VAST majority of championships are won with 2 or more All-Star caliber players on the roster.

It is a stupid argument because the name of the game is to win rings (According to the Media) so don't fault players for wanting to do everything in their power to ceMent their legacies with a championship by teaming up with other top talents.

Ray/KG/Pierce did it before them, and I'm sure those old Laker and Celtics teams back in the 60s and 70s were doing it while playing against teachers, traffic control cops, and groundskeepers.

People will argue, "KG/Ray/PP did it after their prime." Well they ALL have said they wish they would have did it sooner. KG especially mentions how his loyalty to MINN is what screwed him over. He has so hell bent on winning "by himself" that he lost common sense. "Who wins it by themselves?"

So this whole, "A player is weak if he takes the easy way out" is nonsense when they are all judged on rings. The record books won't care that KD went to GSW or LBJ went to MIA. It is a stupid way to look at things.

Bird played with HOW many HOFers?
Magic played with HOW many HOFers?
Jordan was coached by a HOFer and played with 2 others.

But LeBron is supposed to lead a team with no other legit all-star to a championship? Yea, sure.

Good stuff man, you are making a long time wrestling fan with that experience. Damn good stuff
And the seats were only 78 each. Plus whatever fees and nonsense ticketmaster charged. But under 200 bucks for the 2 of us to go to that. Every once in a while it pays off that I moved an hour north of Boston when I had kids.

Bird played with HOW many HOFers?
Magic played with HOW many HOFers?
Jordan was coached by a HOFer and played with 2 others.

But LeBron is supposed to lead a team with no other legit all-star to a championship? Yea, sure.

Bird played with Mchale and Parish, but McHale was drafted by the Celtics and Parish was traded for after he had only been in the league for a 4 yrs..So neither was in their prime like the Heat or GSW "super teams"..

Magic had Kareem (who was over 30 and already had 10 yrs in the league when they first teamed up), but everyone else were either drafted by the LAL or just role players..So it wasn't a "super team" that went from junk one year to a title the next because a bunch of all stars decided to join the same team..

Jordan was indeed coached by an HOFer and played with 2 others..But Jackson had Tex Winter (creator of the Triangle Offense) on his bench..And Pippen was drafted by the Bulls..Rodman was acquired for Will Purdue and cash (so it's not like he was considered this elite level signing) and he only averaged 6 ppg and his rebounding average dropped from his time with SA..So the Bulls were not a "super team" that several elite players decided to go join to win a title..

LeBron's a btch, period..

Back
Top Bottom