Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

Been binge watching Glow all day.

Really enjoying it.

Quite a few cameos
Johnny Mundo, Carlito, Brodus Clay, Alex Riley, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, and Awesome Kong is one of GLOWs.
Pleasantly surprised by the Alison Brie topless scenes.

Liberty Belle.
embarassed.gif

She got them ultimates @DCAllAmerican

That makes me do the angry HHH gif for real. When people do that to me, I either purposely sit 2-3 beats longer it, or if I'm already in motion, I slam my brakes on. And in both instances I will drive slow as hell to the next light. I had a chick beyond heated at me for this about 2 months ago. Just laughed and continued to do 15 to the next light, then waited at that one too. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man I was getting to that boiling point after Mania in the parking lot..Idiot drivers make my blood pressure sky rocket..

Been seeing very good reviews for GLOW..

Pillman was always one of my favorite WCW..Once I found out he used to play for the Bengals and we share the same birthday I was an instant fan..

Hey Late Night NTWT

Watched some Kenny documentaries on youtube and currently watching him vs. Tanahashi from last New Beginning last year.

Anybody think they might have Kota or Okada win the G1, but have Kenny beat Okada for the title and have him main event the Tokyo Dome? I'd like to see Ibushi win G1 and Kenny win the title at King of Pro Wrestling. It'd bring their feud full circle and they might just put on a 7 star classic.

I'd really love to see Naito main event the Tokyo Dome though personally.

Just some 2 am central time thoughts.

Just listening to Rogan talk about Brock, is he the best athlete in wrestling history?

Watch "Joe Rogan & Joey Diaz Watch Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem UFC 141 - JRE #821" on YouTube

Bo Jackson would like a word with you*

Joe Rogan is the king of the prisoner of the moment hot take. If you're on top of the world, you're the greatest thing since slices bread in his eyes. As soon as you lose, he sings a different tune.

Last edited:
Bo Jackson would like a word with you*

Joe Rogan is the king of the prisoner of the moment hot take. If you're on top of the world, you're the greatest thing since slices bread in his eyes. As soon as you lose, he sings a different tune.
Did Bo Jackson WRESTLE?

I think I missed that era....

Back
Top Bottom