Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

@iHust1e @Dat Dude Chris
200x200.gif.455451ce9060445d91c270f5e2290089
View media item 2463852 That's how they feeling right now. :lol:
WHAT DID YOU TWEET :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My dude iHust1e has minimal chill on the twitters... :lol:
Nia Jax needs a new theme badly :lol:
But she isn't like most girls though...View media item 2463853
HAH! I don't need your trash *** congratulations to help me feel good about this win. It feels good to know you typed all that up knowing you'll always be rooting for your trash *** Knicks fo lyfe. Have fun always participating in the lottery. :pimp:
View media item 2463854 Y'all already won the battle. No need to do more damage 22. :lol:
Yeah I'm a say have fun getting out the rubble when the big one hits your state
Cause they resort to saying garbage like that. C'mon b, no need to wish catastrophe on my homeland cause y'all got a trash owner. Dolan ain't doing y'all no favors but he can't get the Jim Buss treatment...
Dudes been cussing out KD and making 3-1 jokes the whole year while Warriors fans been quiet

And now that the Warriors win and they talk, theyre classless? LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
Basically. People make irrational arguments when things don't go their way, especially if they talked a lot of **** beforehand...
Haha people mega butt hurt ab tonight. Congrats to y'all real warrior fans 22 and nomnom.
This. View media item 2463863
So ready for my Lakers to be back in title contention lmao.
This as well. View media item 2463864

Last edited:
View media item 2463852 That's how they feeling right now. :lol:
My dude iHust1e has minimal chill on the twitters... :lol:
But she isn't like most girls though...View media item 2463853View media item 2463854 Y'all already won the battle. No need to do more damage 22. :lol: :nerd:
Cause they resort to saying garbage like that. C'mon b, no need to wish catastrophe on my homeland cause y'all got a trash owner. Dolan ain't doing y'all no favors but he can't get the Jim Buss treatment...
Basically. People make irrational arguments when things don't go their way, especially if they talked a lot of **** beforehand...
This. View media item 2463863This as well. View media item 2463864
My man Ego. :pimp:. Just to clarify. Lakers or Knicks fan? :nerd: for research purposes :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Need to watch that Omega/Okada 2.

Might get to 100 degrees here so i will just stqy in, watch some wrestling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom