Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I personally think Brock being in attendance at the Rousey this past weekend pretty much cemented his return there. 

Don't talk about bill like that. Deepsea will come in here and defend bills honor

Hey guys.

Ive missed yall. especially Cat daddy <3

So I was at a house show in buffalo yesterday. and It was
smokin.gif

Copped a john cena suwoo tee too. Id post it but its the only thing I have on and I dont want yall to feel you a limb short. Smell me.

Some guy on twitter wanted me to email him what happened so I figure i could post it in there as well.

@unocincouno

Super late but this is what I recall

Dean Ambrose v Dolph Ziggler v BnB

BnB bull hammers zig for the W. Reclaims IC belt. Ambrose comes from behind and hits Dirty Deeds. Walks out with stolen IC title.

The Matadores + torito v Axelmania and Heath Slater. Long match. Matadores take the W. Torito botch at the end

Pretty Prince vs Sin Cara. Great chemistry. Sin takes the W.

CHRIS JERICHO :wow:. v Luke Harper. 2nd best match of the night. Chris worked the buffalo crowd fantastically. Code breaker W. No more lionsaults :frown: and the walls of jericho is full on Boston crab :frown:. Kinda expect a surprise appearance from him at WM

Bray Wyatt v RKO

Another great match. RKO worked the crowd well too. Randy kicked out of sister Abigail and hit the rko immediately. Looked strong. RKO W

Halftime

Divas match

I was drunk. Don't remember. I know Naomi Summer Rae and the iPod case stealing girl was there. Lol sorry

MIZ + MIZDOW V USOS

I'm not a uso fan but good grief they have the crowd in the palm of their hands. Miz/mizdow heel/face gimmick still is perfect as well. Miz took the duel super kick for the loss. Oddly enough MIZDOW and the usos shared some insider handshake in the ring together. Never seen the usos do it before. Let alone with mizdow.

Final match

Korporate Kane v Daniel Bryan in a street fight

Best match obviously. Kane is washed but still a great worker. Kendo sticks, chairs were used but Kane's chokeslam through the table >>>>*

D Bry kicked out. Shortly after nailed the running goat thing with a chair in Kane's hand to his face for the victory.

Sent from my iPhone

I had great seats too but i dont feel like uploading pics

Mmmmm Madusa. She was lookin ****** though when she had that program with Evan Karagias.

So with Savage as the big name this year, who will be that big name next year? MLW pod was saying that the HOF ceremony will be watered down in upcoming years with minor names. RIkishi was a waste of member for this year, or any for that matter.

Ron Misterio is now appearing here http://www.bigeventny.com/

I would like to request that this remain in strict confidence as I am afraid that if Coach Demott were to know I spoke out he would find ways to punish me for it. In fact the entire process of writing a letter to human resources has been called a “*******” way of dealing with problems by Coach Demott.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom