Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm dominican so that's a regular meal almost once a week.

Love making a sandwich with the leftovers.

Italian bread toasted with a little garlic paste spreaded
Heat up the pernil a little, put it on one side of the bread
Potato salad on the other side of the bread
Bring 'em together with ice cold ginger ale or coca cola

:pimp:

Damn that sounds :pimp:

^Not really a fan but i might try something like a pernil and pickles sandwich. Maybe even add sun chips to it.

New York Daily news confirms that Summer Slam will be held at Barclays Center on August 23rd.

Tickets go on sale March 14th at 10 A.M.

Last edited:
New York Daily news confirms that Summer Slam will be held at Barclays Center on August 23rd.

Tickets go on sale March 14th at 10 A.M.

As expected. MSG is too dam expensive and citi feild messed up by advertising that legends thing their doing as the first wrestling event in decades. Wwe wanted to claim that and vince is petty like that.
Mikhail Prokhorov gonna be there rooting for rusev

this hogan entrance starting at 1:30 is some of the best pop i've ever heard...

MSG (07/23/84)

can pop like this ever be attained again?

Last edited:
this hogan entrance starting at 1:30 is some of the best pop i've ever heard...

MSG (07/23/84)

can pop like this ever be attained again?

What pop?..That's kind of a weak pop if you ask me..

This one is easily in my top 3 of all time..

:50 mark..

BDB I have the shirt in a medium, let me know if you want it and ill pass it to you.

Put me down for SummerSlam as well.

Last edited:
I'm late but I really enjoyed NXT's last two hour show....everything was great except the botch filled Lucha Dragon match

I'm late but I really enjoyed NXT's last two hour show....everything was great except the botch filled Lucha Dragon match
Man I swear you and @Deuce King  just randomly pop up in the thread. 
laugh.gif

@toine2983  Man you still haven't done any research to see if there is a Bahamas Pro Wrestling??????

Not happy with the venue choice for ss. The could easily fill citi field or Yankee Stadium yet the chose the smallest arena/stadium in the area. Ticket prices are going to be through the roof. I remember going to summerslam at izod in 2007 and I had a lower level seats lightly off centered from the ring for like 75. An equivalent seat will be at least 150 for this year. I will probably pass on this one.

Not happy with the venue choice for ss. The could easily fill citi field or Yankee Stadium yet the chose the smallest arena/stadium in the area. Ticket prices are going to be through the roof. I remember going to summerslam at izod in 2007 and I had a lower level seats lightly off centered from the ring for like 75. An equivalent seat will be at least 150 for this year. I will probably pass on this one.

Yankee stadium is the most expensive venue in nyc second in the tri state next to metlife. msg as I said is too expensive to film inside. I don't know why blame Dolan. Citi field is hosting a legends night and billed it as the first wrestling event in decades at the location (since vince sr I belive) may have affected the decision. Red bull arena is hike from the city. It was either barclays or prudential. They made the right choice from the 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom