Wrestling Thread Mar 9-15 | Andrew 'Test' Martin Passes Away

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyways, about that christian being a main eventer thing, heres what vince mc mahon thinks..

Vince McMahon isn't a big fan of ECW wrestler Christian, according to one former WWE employee. It's no secret that the WWE chairman doesn't view him as a "star."

It has been reported that Vince's attitude regarding Christian has completely changed as of late.

Good matches on SD tonight. This was the second of the 2 tapings I was at at the Mohegan last week. I would reccommend it. Far better in ring action than lastweek.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

anyways, about that christian being a main eventer thing, heres what vince mc mahon thinks..

Vince McMahon isn't a big fan of ECW wrestler Christian, according to one former WWE employee. It's no secret that the WWE chairman doesn't view him as a "star."

It has been reported that Vince's attitude regarding Christian has completely changed as of late.

I actually thought there was another quote saying that this wasn't true and the only reason he got put on ECW was because of all the leaks and Vincedecided to change it up, but he still regards him highly and you don't bring a guy back like that when he is nearing the end of his career just to be anupper midcarder

Originally Posted by tupac003

I am so dissapointed that the main event won't be Edge VS Orton....

IMO that could have been EPIC!
This shoudlve have happened at WM 23 when Rated-RKO was falling apart...The WM 23 Card was
sick.gif

Orton and Edge were both in MITB that year and neither won.

Ight I'm watching SD and Kofi/Edge was dope
pimp.gif
almost thought Kofi was gonna take it.

And when the hell did the Bella Twins grow some bootymeat?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Next week's Raw is in Texas and on 3-16

Stone cold coincidence?
nerd.gif

you may have something there and also, ric flair is the one whos gonna induct austin in the hall of fame and flair interfeered in jerichos match on monday sothere may be something there

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Next week's Raw is in Texas and on 3-16

Stone cold coincidence?
nerd.gif
you may have something there and also, ric flair is the one whos gonna induct austin in the hall of fame and flair interfeered in jerichos match on monday so there may be something there
Not anymore.

And Christian is fine with Vince/HHH...I posted it some time ago, everything else is false. Christian was supposed to be in a main event angle upon returning(as Jeff's attacker) but because it got leaked, Vince changed it...

No problems...for now.

Austin is/was advertised to be at Raw this Monday...

And SD was kinda lame tonight, I really really didnt wanna see Koslov and Taker again, especially in the main event

Professional wrestling, or pro wrestling, is a non-competitive professional sport, where matches are prearranged by the promotion's booking staff, and is also considered an athletic performing art, containing strong elements of catch wrestling, mock combat and theatre. It has origins in carnival sideshows and music halls in the late 19th century as part of displays of athletics and strength. Modern professional wrestling usually features striking and grappling techniques, which are modeled after diverse sets of wrestling and pugilistic styles from around the world.

No fake here
grin.gif

Breaking News: Andrew "Test" Martin Found Dead In Tampa
I woke up this morning to discover that both Dave Meltzer and PWinsider.com's Mike Johnson, among others, are reporting that Andrew "Test" Martin was found dead in his apartment in Tampa.

Martin was 33 years old and only 4 days away from his 34th birthday.

This comes as quite a shock. I had spoken to Andrew within the last few weeks as he had called saying he really want to get out more on the Indies and was willing to work with promoters on his price. I regret I had not spoken with him since.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/breaking-news-andrew-test-martin-found-dead-in-tampa-59845

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Breaking News: Andrew "Test" Martin Found Dead In Tampa
I woke up this morning to discover that both Dave Meltzer and PWinsider.com's Mike Johnson, among others, are reporting that Andrew "Test" Martin was found dead in his apartment in Tampa.

Martin was 33 years old and only 4 days away from his 34th birthday.

This comes as quite a shock. I had spoken to Andrew within the last few weeks as he had called saying he really want to get out more on the Indies and was willing to work with promoters on his price. I regret I had not spoken with him since.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/breaking-news-andrew-test-martin-found-dead-in-tampa-59845

Wow this is really sad. I'm very interested in hearing how he died.

Alex

Originally Posted by chino905

Damn, R.I.P. Test.

As a kid, I always thought he was going to be the future of the WWE.

damn I agree. he coulda been big but HHH killed that and ultimately probably is part of the reason his life took a turn for the worst

Test is dead. Can't believe this.
eek.gif

I will remember him best in T&A with Trish and Albert and as part of the UnAmericans with Christian.

Yes, I also felt Triple H killed his career. Dude had some good movies. The pump handle slam, the full nelson slam, the flying elbow and the big boot.

Back
Top Bottom