Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

We were the tag champs a couple years ago. I think our tag team was called the hard bodies hahaha

Also to answer the "who in the blue hell are you?" Question. I use to post on here a whole lot. Met a couple guys at axxess last year in Dallas with jcmojica. When we did the fantasy wrestling, jcmojica and I were the tag champs and I'd cut our promos haha

When was you ever a tag team champion?..

I'll vouch for him he was my tag team partner at NTMANIA 3 we were "The Hardbodies" forgot who we won the tag belts from but I do know we lost them to you and your partner after that :rofl:

I can't stand th cruiserweights anymore. They did 3 cruiserweight matchs at the raw I went too. It sucked

I'll vouch for him he was my tag team partner at NTMANIA 3 we were "The Hardbodies" forgot who we won the tag belts from but I do know we lost them to you and your partner after that :rofl:

Gotdamnit, you're right..Me and @jdcurt2 washed y'all and went on to be the longest reigning tag team champions in NTWT history..So I guess I should thank y'all for being so easy beat..I'm glad you dumped that loser, turned your life around, and are now a proud member of The Collective..

Hardbodies had the best promos.
I got threatened with a ban after the promos the gold dust guy and myself were exchanging

Back
Top Bottom