Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Adele beat Btchyonce's *** all the categories they were in together..

Grammys don't matter. Beyoncé is the far superior performer and she had the farrrr farrrr bettter album. Grammys are fixed and calculated more than a wrestling show.

Agreed on all this... I love Beyonce... Lemonade is a certified classic to me... I bang that at work with no dambs given...

Her recent pictures announcing twins was super white trash tho...

Watching the EC match... Very entertaining match... Miz has a such a good grasp on his character... Too bad he's only a C+ wrestler...

That Festival of Friendship segment was so well put together, i really want to know exactly which writers had a role in that.

Going to an Indy here next month headlined by Ricochet vs Matt Sydal :nthat:... While I question how balls out they will go, I enjoy their matches so much more than Ricochet/Ospreay... Sydal is the best worker in the indy's now that Hero has resigned... And since Sydal is banned from Japan :lol:... Wonder how the UK and Germany feel about the weed charge...

Steph lettin breathe
No pics gifs or vids through the whole damn thread. I am disappoint. :smh:
They feeding Mizark to LeBraun for Black History Month. :lol: :smh:
But but but Naomi won yesterday. :lol: :smh:
Craig Pitbull Pittman > Kent Panthera
Man I haven't heard that name in forever. Good **** DC. :lol:
At least the tag champs made Roman look strong smh
View media item 2332386
New Day forever over :smokin
View media item 2332387
C4c1enyUYAAje_8.jpg
Poor Woods. :smh: My wife said it looked like time froze for Woods as Kofi was celebrating that Patriots W. :lol:
Emmalina premiers next!?!?!?!?! :nerd: :wow: :nerd:
Emmalina is premiering next.. :evil:
Y'all just remember who claimed her first. :evil:
Why the long face bayley
View media item 2332389
That Braun Strowman drop kick into power slam!!! :wow:
Braun has won a lot of people over. He is doing so much better solo it is honestly surprising. But they did build him up way better after the split from the Wyatt fam.
I think I'm gonna take a break from Niketalk

I'll catch y'all around
Nah man. Your contributions are highly valued. Seriously.
Redisign, Rebuild, Reclaim, Re-injured :wow:
Seth in rehab like...
View media item 2332393
View media item 2332394
Tonga Jeff just Pearl Harbored Sami Zayn.
That ever so casual Ether was amazing. :x :wow:
Y2j is Gold. gold i tell you!!
I have always appreciated Y2J but this last run has been something epic.
Gillberg [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I remember when he went to Spear Chyna and he just bounced off of her. Now there are some other vids of her getting speared in a different manner. But you know this already.
View media item 2332395
This photoshopped 
View media item 2332396
I didn't want it to end this way :frown:
I am about to watch the sadness in YouTube right now. I don't know if my heart is ready for the ensuing trauma...
Charlotte breast :nerd:
:evil: I love boobiesView media item 2332397
BAYLEY!!! WOOOOO
View media item 2332398

Joseph of Samoa is playing for keeps. :lol: :smokin
That is too much swag. :nthat:
Those two were an excellent pairing. Sad it had to end like that. :frown: :smh:

Last edited:
Samoa joe got that joint custody visit in a public place suit on.

I cant take his gimmicm seriously like that you a destroy in a ill fitting suit

Samoa joe got that joint custody visit in a public place suit on.

I cant take his gimmicm seriously like that you a destroy in a ill fitting suit

I know they want him to have that "I'm a mob hitman" look but he just can't pull it off. Not like his normal attire is something to come running out of the crowd wearing either.

Watched RAW this am.

The JeriKO segment was well done. But their breakup felt premature to me even though it's been teased for a while. The "holy sxxt" chant was a bit much. Obviously KO is full heel now. Does that make Jericho a face again by default?

"We Want Icecream" chant was hilarious. TND are easily one of the best parts of RAW.

I find Enzo/Cass entertaining on the mic but it's growing a little stale. Doesn't have the staying power of the NAO entrance.

Bayley deserved that win at Wrestlemania. Not on a throwaway RAW. Not to lose it in a few weeks to Charlotte to keep her ppv win streak alive. A belly-to-belly is not a quality finisher in 2017...I mean maybe for Nia Jax. Also, welcome back Dana.

So how long until Bank$ turns? Next week? At ppv?

Who else is a face beside Bayley and Sasha in that division?

Sasha may have to stay face by default ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom