Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Last edited:
I wear wrestling shirts in public. I don't care.

The ones who know what it is respect it. The ones who don't tend to not pay any attention.

Went on a cruise in October and this one couple wore wrestling shirts every day. I wore a BC shirt and they came straight up to me and struck up a convo.

IMO no different than a band shirt or sports team.

everytime i wore my wwe tees in public someone always says something too me

the first time I wore my seth rollins tee and I was at the grocery market buying beer and kid that worked at the deli department yelled out hey seth rollins, i turned around and he said cool shirt lol i said thanks, and other time I was in downtown chicago walking and i had my stone cold tee and a homeless lady asking for money and yelled out and said hey stone cold steve austin lol she got little to close and loud I wanted to knock her out

YOOOOOOOOOO How the shirts fit? Do they shrink after wash?

Fit a little snug for me, but not too much. I air dry all my shirts so I don't know if they shrink.

There is nothing wrong with wearing a wrestling shirt in public. I get compliments all the time on them. 95% of people have no idea its a wrestling shirt anyway. I want to get an old school Goldberg shirt now.

Last edited:
I wouldn't knowingly buy fake shoes, so I won't knowingly buy a fake wrestling shirt.

That's my only holdup with that seller.

Every Monday night last summer the bar in town had 50 cent wings during Raw.

The person in the bar with the best old school wrestling tee would eat for free for the night. I ate for free every Monday for like 8 weeks straight. :lol: :lol:

Every Monday night last summer the bar in town had 50 cent wings during Raw.

The person in the bar with the best old school wrestling tee would eat for free for the night. I ate for free every Monday for like 8 weeks straight. :lol: :lol:

What shirts won for you?

i might go to the mall and do one of the custom wwf attitude tee

did the authentic one say "come get some" on the back?

I wouldn't knowingly buy fake shoes, so I won't knowingly buy a fake wrestling shirt.

I would NEVER buy fake sneakers, but I wouldn't call it a fake wrestling shirt. :lol:

They're just old school shirts that are no longer available in my eyes.

When I wear wrestling shirts in public always an old school wrestling head starts talking to me or a white woman that's chubby looking for some BBC action.

Yep. Get props for this shirt pretty often

View media item 2335739

That shirt is dope.. Where did you buy it at? How much?

My only undertaker shirt..

8876d43fecd9708890f63bb64a82b7d3

yeah, i was going to cop it off ebay, but was not sure about the fitting.
i got some knockoff stuff off etsy for like 10 before

I would NEVER buy fake sneakers, but I wouldn't call it a fake wrestling shirt. :lol:

They're just old school shirts that are no longer available in my eyes.

i have a feeling wwe about to re-release them
kevin nash and scott hall about to get them royalties :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom