Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

1280x720-afk.jpg

Foley just say Big Show and Braun is one of the best main event they ever had :stoneface:
Can't complain. It's true. Big show one of the young up and comers WWE need to fully invest on. Heard they got big plans for the big fella at mania. :pimp:

Foley just say Big Show and Braun is one of the best main event they ever had :stoneface:

Can't complain. It's true. Big show one of the young up and comers WWE need to fully invest on. Heard they got big plans for the big fella at mania. :pimp:

Case Case Amazon's giving me problems but other than that I'm great..can't complain

How are things with you?

What's Amazon doing to you?..You need me to drive the cripplemobile up there and help you take someone out?..

I'm doing ok..Went to the dr today to get cleared for my next surgery in 2 weeks..

What's Amazon doing to you?..You need me to drive the cripplemobile up there and help you take someone out?..

I'm doing ok..Went to the dr today to get cleared for my next surgery in 2 weeks..

They keep "losing" my order. It's supposed to be shipped via UPS but it isn't reaching UPS.

And hope the surgery goes smooth bro.

Back
Top Bottom