Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

CKB_503_5.gif

WWE has come to terms on the release of Jack Swagger as of today, March 13, 2017. WWE wishes Swagger the best in all his future endeavors.

WWE has come to terms on the release of Jack Swagger as of today, March 13, 2017. WWE wishes Swagger the best in all his future endeavors.

#SwagFreeWWE
#FreedSwagger

Glad they released him finally. If someone doesn't want to be there, let them leave. No reason to let that dissatisfaction spread like a virus in the locker room. It's not like he was a big star or in a storyline anyway.

SMH at that ref not counting to 3....dude was tryna get shane killed :lol:

What exactly went wrong to knock him so loopy? If anything it looks like Reigns missed his cue and barely hit Shane. So it was just a back bump. Reigns looks like he gave himself a ddt almost. Just don't know why Shane was so thrown. Doesn't look like he was caught in chest or head. Maybe his head snapped up off the mat?

Why was Shane even in that match? No need for that old man to be in the ring with the GOAT Roman.

They had that Owens shirt at the MSG show yesterday. I'll wait till its on sale for $8 like last year.

I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow. We are getting between 18 and 24 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow. :smh:

And why do they just announce PPV matches nowadays? Imagine Rock vs Hogan at Mania X8 being announced through Twitter or the WWE App?

Why was Shane even in that match? No need for that old man to be in the ring with the GOAT Roman.

They had that Owens shirt at the MSG show yesterday. I'll wait till its on sale for $8 like last year.

I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow. We are getting between 18 and 24 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow. :smh:

They're saying 8-12 inches here

Back
Top Bottom