Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

I think the widespread public perception of the sport of professional wrestling as less than legitimate (of course, fueled by desperate tactics employed in the dying days of WCW..."creative control," anybody?) helps contribute to some level of disbelief where the authorities are concerned when incidents outside the ring are reported. I remember no charges being filed in the nightclub stabbing of John Cena, and Carlito's henchman has Vince Russo to thank.

Therefore, I could see people not really being concerned with the torching of a random uninhabitable cottage in the middle of nowhere as opposed to the televised assault of a major executive at multiple international corporations. Elon Musk gets beat tf up during a TED talk, people dial 911, randoms burn down a house in the woods for a YouTube vid, nobody really cares.

Ultimate Thrill Ride sounds like a gas station male enhancement pill kthxbye.

JUST A DAMN MENTIONED!?!?

2d2.gif

Last edited:
WWE needs to give me a reason to care about this Orton vs Wyatt match. They main evented the PPV in October. Why should I care for their Mania match?
There is no reason cuz they both bore me & this sister abgail soul burning & Demi God Bray ish has completely lost my interest in this fued

What is this struggle bruh? Plz tell me this aint ya food...had you deserve better than that bruh

WWE needs to give me a reason to care about this Orton vs Wyatt match. They main evented the PPV in October. Why should I care for their Mania match?
There is no reason cuz they both bore me & this sister abgail soul burning & Demi God Bray ish has completely lost my interest in this fued

What is this struggle bruh? Plz tell me this aint ya food...had you deserve better than that bruh
tumblr_inline_n8srjcdiNG1rufygp.gif

As tough as Shane has proven to be, AJ Styles is a world class squared circle fighter and dude is obviously patient for abrasions ******* around with the Phenomenal One.

Back
Top Bottom