Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Yo I love LU. I'm at episode 18 right now highlights IMO the first Mundo vs Prince Puma match. Pentagon Jr. Is a beast. I really like the story's/scenes, it's very different it has a Novela feel but with wrestlers lol.When Patron and Cage are introduced. Drago is the dopest luchador, attire wise lol. And Mundo has a good fued with king cuerno. Looking forward to finishing this hoping when i go to visit LA I can catch a show.
I saw first episode this morning before I went to work. I like it so far :pimp:

Not even gonna lie, my heart broke a little bit the moment that belt split in half. Spent the rest of the video wondering if there was any way to put it back together.

Not even gonna lie, my heart broke a little bit the moment that belt split in half. Spent the rest of the video wondering if there was any way to put it back together.

Dude knew his stuff but if I was him I'd either want the belt for myself or just give it to the kid.

So about a year and a half ago I actually got to serve Bret the hit man hart at the bar I was working. I tried to stay as professional a possible yet letting him know I knew who he was and I was a fan. I didnt ask for a autograph because I actually got to swipe his card and just kept the receipt he signed lol

Meltzer is reporting that Mauro Ranallo did not miss SD due to weather.

He says he can't say the real reason yet.

9665a76a88a46dcc667359e606651e26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom