Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

I've worn Macho Man purple tank top and Austin 3:16 shirt outside of wrestling events a lot and I get stopped frequently by people to show me love for them.
I picked a girl up wearing that Austin shirt too :lol:

Last edited:
WE EAT CHICKENS 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is all gold x_x
Jericho not letting TJP take the mic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oh thats who that was? 
roll.gif

I've worn Macho Man purple tank top and Austin 3:16 shirt outside of wrestling events a lot and I get stopped frequently by people to show me love for them.
I picked a girl up wearing that Austin shirt too :lol:

I've worn my NWO Wolfpac shirt twice since I got it and both times had people stop me and ask where I got it..Usually get someone say something positive when I wear the Sting shirt too..

I picked a girl up wearing that Austin shirt too
laugh.gif
I've worn my NWO Wolfpac shirt twice since I got it and both times had people stop me and ask where I got it..Usually get someone say something positive when I wear the Sting shirt too..

Ryck was pretty terrible in the E.

His literal full moveset were body slams :lol:

His IC title run was pretty unremarkable as well

Pretty much. He had the look, but I'm not sure if they were ever really serious about ever doing anything with him. Was cool as Kendrick's heavy, and even serviceable teaming with Kozlov in Regal's crew, but was pretty bland during everything else. He was a slightly more appealing Mason Ryan. Found his footing in LU though.

and Del Rio bout to fade Maddox on sight, had shorty taking that Val Venis finisher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom