Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

it's just so ironic how ADR just said in an interview last week that he didnt fit in with the other guys in the lockerroom during his most recent WWE run because they were all young dude's who played video games :rofl:

He's just mad woods hit it first

Why don't we call the idea of ****old what it REALLY is?

You zoom in on another dude's balls in any other situation and it is called gay

Why is that any different?

Last edited:
it's just so ironic how ADR just said in an interview last week that he didnt fit in with the other guys in the lockerroom during his most recent WWE run because they were all young dude's who played video games :rofl:

Maybe video games is Paige's nickname in the back :smh:

Nah Maddox was just trying to get the best angles​. Sometimes you gotta get all up in there, he's trying to build a resume for tv production.

If this does pick up a bunch of steam, this will end in Big E and Kofi turning on Woods and him being beat down like HHH, X-Pac, and Roaddogg beat up Billy Gunn in 2000 :x

Son...

Maddox was looking like the wild cornball ****old camera man... 

ADR if I was you homie i'd drop shorty, no way I can have a chick thats been put out there like that idgaf call me sensitive

Bruh when i saw him taking pics while they was doing it...i was like yo wtf going on here?! :lol:

Video games must of been code for running train on Paige.

Back
Top Bottom