Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Okay, I've only seen this through the comments and I think I'm gonna keep it that way, but you do NOT skeet on a championship belt. Ya just don't.

@ 2:35 - 3:13 ... 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if mania is goldberg's last match, they need to have brock dominate. have the match start out the same way their SS match did but have brock no sell the spear + jackhammer. brock takes him to suplex city + F-5 and new champ. :smokin

Wonder what Paige thinking right now she gotta be pissed that all that was leaked. Still more to be released from what I have read but nutting on the womens title :rofl:

Vince and co can't be happy ab seeing one of their belts with nut on it :x

Xaiver Woods really took UpUpDownDown to a new level.

Xaiver Woods is about to have a real New Day.

Paige is such trash :rofl: .

Last edited:
Wonder what Paige thinking right now she gotta be pissed that all that was leaked. Still more to be released from what I have read but nutting on the womens title :rofl:

Paige prolly ain't eem mad, she a proud thot on the inside

Paige prolly ain't eem mad, she a proud thot on the inside

Dude who wanted to marry her on Total Divas prolly happy as hell he didn't get stuck with her and her thot ways :rofl:

i dont even care, paige cool in my book

Yep I feel the same way. Stuff like this in the norm these days she just happens to be a person that is on TV so it's pretty wild to see that. I like her even more know bc you know she a real freak :rofl:

I will say though out of all the pics and videos that were leaked the one where the title is involved is the one that might lead to her demise.

I will say though out of all the pics and videos that were leaked the one where the title is involved is the one that might lead to her demise.
I agree the others could be understood as an unfortunate invasion of privacy and could have slide

but the nut on title pic.....

RIjDtWf.gif

Man we all knew Paige was a freak but the money shot getting caught on the belt is too far. Thats not even freaky, thats just next level disrespect & disregard :rofl:

I still find Maddox getting the camera in the right spot for that Paige & Xavier vid disturbing & funny at the same time tho lmaoooo

There's no reality where Vince is going to let this go.
All the other stuff was Paige's personal business and WWE has seen sex tape/pic scandals come and go. But this is different. Paige desecrated the belt. :rofl:

Vince must be fuming right now and asking his PR team when's the earliest he can fire her without looking like a woman-hater. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom