Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Oldberg 20 years ago literally looks the same today
laugh.gif
dumb question did he ever have a heel run in WCW?
Goldberg was suspected of stalking back in the day and got into some questionable stuff with Russo, but most sources agree that he's always been a fan favorite.

Yeah the only thing interesting about this feud is Paul on the mic and what's after. If this sets up ROCK/BROCK at Summerslam hopefully the title run by Brock is good. But it seem that Brock/Rock at Summerslam then with Brock going over then have him champ until next Mania and set up Brock/Roman two................ :smh:

Oh my god would they set up Rock/Roman at Mania? Vince would have an orgasm that might kill him

Yeah the only thing interesting about this feud is Paul on the mic and what's after. If this sets up ROCK/BROCK at Summerslam hopefully the title run by Brock is good. But it seem that Brock/Rock at Summerslam then with Brock going over then have him champ until next Mania and set up Brock/Roman two................
mean.gif

Oh my god would they set up Rock/Roman at Mania? Vince would have an orgasm that might kill him
Rock busy filming. He's shooting Rampage during that time.

Not gonna lie I'm more interested in Smackdown and I barely watch it live. All this stuff is stupid with Steph and Hunter needing to be the focus of the show. Don't care for AJ and Shane but at least it's something worst. Raw only has New Day and a damn pen and list :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom