Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Reigns not turning heel

Undertaker sucks

Goldberg sucks

Dont matter which one closes they equally suck and are unappealing to watch

Hardys not coming 

Angle not wrestling

Get over it

Im here for Naomi to get the biggest pop of the whole weekend

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: to nearly all of these :rofl:

So wild man. Like this stuff he was doing was WILD

They really neutered him in late 1996

Yep, but not nearly as much by the time 97/98 hit. He went from an ambiguous dude playing mind games with dudes to just a freak that likes to wear face paint. That semi religious character he played sometime around late 97 or early 98 was low-key good too, think he was feuding with Val Venis

Vader in WWE was the biggest travesty in company history

Vader should have rag dolled HBK like Bork did Chena in 2014

Last edited:
Seth Rollins paid a visit to his doctor this morning and learned that he was running a fever over 103.5 degrees. There are also reports of Rollins contracting pneumonia.

Vader in WWE was the biggest travesty in company history

Vader should have rag dolled HBK like Bork did Chena in 2014

What really happened when Vader had a falling out with WCW during the Monday Night War and then promptly signed with the WWF to be a top star? Why did Vader have such an underwhelming tenure at the WWF? Bruce and Conrad pull back the curtain and tell you what really happened! :

What really happened when Vader had a falling out with WCW during the Monday Night War and then promptly signed with the WWF to be a top star? Why did Vader have such an underwhelming tenure at the WWF? Bruce and Conrad pull back the curtain and tell you what really happened! :

I love Bruce's podcast but its 75% truth and 25% horse manure

Seth Rollins paid a visit to his doctor this morning and learned that he was running a fever over 103.5 degrees. There are also reports of Rollins contracting pneumonia.
Man. Dude can't catch a break.

I have a feeling we are going to see Finn/HHH face off on Sunday....

Man. Dude can't catch a break.

I have a feeling we are going to see Finn/HHH face off on Sunday....

I expect to see all kinds of shenanigans in that "unsanctioned match" Might be similar to the 31 match he had with Stink where we see several run ins. I would say Joe for sure and maybe Finn to even things up.

I expect to see all kinds of shenanigans in that "unsanctioned match" Might be similar to the 31 match he had with Stink where we see several run ins. I would say Joe for sure and maybe Finn to even things up.
For sure. I just find it really hard to believe that they wouldn't incorporate Finn in the biggest show of the year when he is healthy and has been working house shows. It was pretty clear that the higher ups want him to play a big role when he was brought up to the main roster.

For sure. I just find it really hard to believe that they wouldn't incorporate Finn in the biggest show of the year when he is healthy and has been working house shows. It was pretty clear that the higher ups want him to play a big role when he was brought up to the main roster.

I think he'll come out to help Seth when Joe starts doing work for HHH

C8NrOFpUwAAuaL3.jpg

Yep.
What happened to these guys man? I haven't really been following NXT, but they are SO good. Their matches with AA and DIY were incredible.

I think they're in a triple threat for the tag titles this weekend. I just hope they get called up to smackdown man :smh:

But how does he return? Music just hits and he runs to the ring? OR does he take 45 minutes to crawl to the ring as Demon King?

Back
Top Bottom