Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

You do know i dont stay in bama no more nore do i care about bama lol.

I cant wait until cali break off the map and sink into the ocean. Smog high *** taxes traffic high and 90 % percent of the women are fake. You claim this ish b?

NY till i die. NY is the mecca of everything and if you wanna be real grimey look up the stats for east side of buffalo. You dont want these problem. I grew up in the jungle b im the lion you food ya dig
I don't give a G damn where you stay. That location instantly becomes "snitch made." They probably ran you outta Buffalo for being type Master Splinter. Also check the stats, The Dino was the murder capital at one time. Things have calmed some but **** ain't sweet in these streets. Smog is everywhere and y'all are packed like rats in NYC but with your aforementioned snitching activity that would be a place you proudly call home. :x
"I doubt your residence shows up on google maps"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Although im sorry BigEgo, San Bernardino sounds pretty boring to live in lol
See above in regards to SB being unsafe. It isn't the most fun but LA, etc is a near drive. :lol:

Like 1-2 hours on the 10 thoooo but props to making the drive out so often [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I don't give a G damn where you stay. That location instantly becomes "snitch made." They probably ran you outta Buffalo for being type Master Splinter. Also check the stats, The Dino was the murder capital at one time. Things have calmed some but **** ain't sweet in these streets. Smog is everywhere and y'all are packed like rats in NYC but with your aforementioned snitching activity that would be a place you proudly call home. :x
See above in regards to SB being unsafe. It isn't the most fun but LA, etc is a near drive. :lol:

Location dont mean nothing but you keep bringing it up? Stay off the cali weed bruh. You trash tho got e fame and think he doing it. Cali trash you trash all your followers trash your gimmic trash your quote towers trash randy orton trash tye tra.... Wait tye kool but yea pull up bro you dont want these hands.

[emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

Alrighty, I thought it was way more than that first list. I'm gonna try to compile a February master list haha so we don't have to go through this next year!

EDIT: Here's what I got. If you wanna respond with the actual day, cool.

Gotcha fx2 fx2

3dgarfly23 - 2/3
ROBPZEE612 - 2/19
Meangene45 - 2/17
22stylez - 2/16
FX2 - 2/15
Zube42
JOEYxFRESCO
AF1 1982
Mr Dragonfly Jones

My birthday is definitely in September :lol:

Aka the only month that matters :pimp:

Shoutout @iHust1e

Man they had to stop the show about 2/3 of the way through..They was having a 5 team hardcore match for the tag titles, and one of the guys did a springboard moonsault off the 2nd rope to the outside..The guy landed on about 4-5 dudes waiting to catch him but his shin hit the top of the steel guardrail and it broke..Bone came out of the skin and he was bleeding on the floor..Like a bunch of dumbasses they keep the match going and a guy in the ring gets knocked out from a chair shot..They finally stopped the match and they had to call an ambulance to help the guy that broke his leg..

:x :smh: Damn.

Jules x Ego feud best beef since i sent peep to hell that 2nd time :nthat:

Their posts tonight have me in tears :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So apparently the guy who got knocked out didn't get hit with a chair..I guess it was some sort of driver/brainbuster..Tool him to the hospital and he might have a fractured neck..

Last edited:
Damn bigego24 bigego24 ain't playing no games. Straight ether. Called dude Master Splinter [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn shame about Tyson Kidd, he would've been a good fit for 205 live

I've been studying Booker T a lot lately, especially his early career, and I feel like dude never gets his due as one of the greatest of all time.

Dude had a nice versatile offense that incorporated quickness, power and strikes, and what I really like about his style is that he used his body frame to his advantage. Guy's legs had to be 4 feet long and he used them for basically his entire moveset from the arm wrench/hook kick combo and scissor kick to the Harlem Hangover. Someone with a similar body type could learn a lot from watching him.

I missed pretty much his whole E run , but as a 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time WCW world champion and reign in the Show along with a numerous other accolades in the sport, he's accomplished a lot more than some of the other names that constantly show up on top 10/25 lists.

The Bookerman's in my fave 5.

He was poised for a monster run as a baby face and the crowd was ready for that, until HHH nixed all that

Their whole feud was racist as **** too bit yalll be letting that **** go

H is one of my all time faves but I was pissed when I went back and recapped that feud. They really greased Booker smh. :smh: On top of all the insults he washed him with the ease. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom