Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

yea they were befriends who traveled together from show to show. and would have to sneak in different doors. when kayfabe mattered. they were doing reality angles before they were hip. I remember going to the studio when they would record those shows on wip. they would have my mom cal and curse my dad out to get him heat. like make her a 'fan'. but they were a tag for a little they have a match or two on the network tagging together I think. and coralluzo wasn't really involved as much as he was just a speaking head. and the whole throwing the belt down thing I still think was a work no matter what anyone says. it brought buzz to ecw. if you have any other questions or anything you can always pm me and i can relay them. the dude is full of **** it's just finding the ways of asking him. I don't think of it because k don't see him as that haha

Thanks John. No need to ask any more questions, but always wanted to know why he just had his last WIP show and the TWA just folding. Very much appreciated. Im sure you just look at him as your dad and not how we would to pick his brain. Goodhart used to have some big time names on his card. ECW actually mocked him and had a wrestler named Joel Hartgood for a few house shows if you might remember.

Anyone check out the Evolve shows this past Sat and Sunday?

Caught only the Cena/Owens match and Owens is gold. A year ago hes fighting Nakamura, now taking the clean W over Cena. Thats the character Jeans shouldve adopted after the Shield split.

man, kane attacked jeans...end of story b
I'm saying tho

Anyway dean's is hugely over with the crowd no matter what anyone says about his wrestling which does need more tuning.was listening to fightnetwork ec review.they pretty much laid out the rest of the year till wrestlemania where reigns cashes in on brock.and wins.brick most likely wins the belt at ss.I guess

What did you guys think of the PPV overall?

I thought it was bad. Both EC matches sucked. Only real good match was KO/Cena. Main event was solid but it could've been better. Crowd sucked, too.

Back
Top Bottom