Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
This idiot Hulk Hogan. Booker T said after Hogan got caught saying the N-word, he called Booker T apologizing. Booker was like, "WTF, why are you apologizing to me man."

When this CM Punk UFC thing flames out, who do you think is going to approach who?

Does Vince extend an olive branch or does Phillip have to come crawling back?

I don't think Phil could handle all the ribbing that would come from getting washed by an amateur.

When this CM Punk UFC thing flames out, who do you think is going to approach who?

Does Vince extend an olive branch or does Phillip have to come crawling back?

I don't think Phil could handle all the ribbing that would come from getting washed by an amateur.
You don't think he's gonna at least win his first UFC match? They can't give him a jobber who'll put him over?

What is Colton, CA known for?

Nearest cities, etc.....
Colton is next to Rialto/San Bernardino. The city is probably best known for terrible police that harass everyone regardless of race, tweakers and too many damn Raider fans. I claim Pomona, where i grew up, which is honestly similar (replace cholos with bloods and crips) but has more black people. :lol: :smh:

That's not NewDays fault. Give them legit competition and they'd deliver. Go back and rewatch the Raw Match with Styles & Jericho, it's probably going to end up the best WWE Tag Match of the Year.

I don't care whose fault it is

They're doing nothing for the belts and that won't change until their stupid comedy stuff takes a backseat to their ring work which will NEVER happen

Wants to see more wrestling from Tag Champs
Bookers won't book Tag Chanps in legit feud
Blame Tag Chanps

Makes sense I guess.

If Vince wants to build the tag team division up again, you know who he has to hire, right?

tumblr_m9i8iyUqfD1rwwscao1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Wants to see more wrestling from Tag Champs
Bookers won't book Tag Chanps in legit feud
Blame Tag Chanps

Makes sense I guess.

Show me where I blamed them

You are always on some "it's not their fault" stuff as if that is supposed to negate the fact that the end result is something stupid

But it's not their fault. When they want to book something properly they do it. See John Cena US Open Challenge. He came and cut his same BS corny promos but they gave him 10-15 minutes every week to just wrestle. The title got over because Vince cared about Cena and making the title look legit. The US Champion was pinning the Heavyweight Champion.

Inversely if they aren't having the champions defend the strap or putting them in matches. I'm not going to blame them. New Age Outlaws had the same corny stick their entire run but they got to wrestle and defend their titles on a regular basis.

Come to think about it that Tag Match with Aj & Y2J may have been the last time they've actually defended the straps. They got fed to the League of Nations only to be saved by washed up retired wrestlers. Then they watched the Tag Team Number 1 Contenders Tournament. They haven't defended the titles in 2 months. That is not the New Day nor their gimmicks fault.

I guess that end result is stupid.

Last edited:
The New Day doesn't entertain me and as a comedy act they are not doing anything to elevate the tag titles*

*even though they don't have control over how they are booked

Is that better?

Back
Top Bottom