Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

What jacket is that tho?

I've seen Macho, Warrior, Flair, and Andre ones, but the colors don't match up to that one

I think it's the Flair jacket..

tumblr_o6pt8wsUmB1sqls5uo1_500.jpg

I appreciate that Cody is trying to do it on his own without the machine now, but he's not as good or as entertaining and I think he thinks he is.

Dude you serious? My man completely revamped his repertoire of moves when he became Stardust. Can only imagine what he'll do when he gets free. Flourish Cody, flourish.

I think it's the Flair jacket..

tumblr_o6pt8wsUmB1sqls5uo1_500.jpg

Colors look a little darker in the Weeknd pic, but you're probably right

Dude you serious? My man completely revamped his repertoire of moves when he became Stardust. Can only imagine what he'll do when he gets free. Flourish Cody, flourish.

Cody always gave 100% no matter which stupid gimmick he was saddled with

How is the wrestling stuff going for you man? You still at the Reality of Wrestling place?

Colors look a little darker in the Weeknd pic, but you're probably right
Cody always gave 100% no matter which stupid gimmick he was saddled with

How is the wrestling stuff going for you man? You still at the Reality of Wrestling place?

Yeah I'm still there. Wrestled a couple of more matches, but Booker definitely not happy with me on the last test I had at school this past Thursday. Learned the most from that though so I'm looking forward to turning it up and pushing my limits. Thanks for asking man!

Back
Top Bottom