Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

So Bully Ray is back in TNA huh?

He should have just went down to NXT with Rhyno.
mean.gif
Probably went back to grab any TNA money left.

He said in an interview he'd love to return to WWE.

any of you watch the botchamania some of them are so god damn funny. I get caught stumbling and end up watching them for like 3 straight hours

Guess Rose is tired of his gimmick

Needs to happen honestly. He's not gonna go anywhere with his current gimmick.

He couldn't have, he would have completely buried himself. Now that this E60 is out there for public consumption and more people know his story, it's easier for him to ruffle some feathers for a gimmick change.

He couldn't have, he would have completely buried himself. Now that this E60 is out there for public consumption and more people know his story, it's easier for him to ruffle some feathers for a gimmick change.
Didn't E60 mention that the Leo Kruger character was dead in the water (almost got him released) and that he was more comfortable with the Adam Rose gimmick?

Either way, he seems like a good guy, somewhat reserved/quiet too.

Last edited:
Don't be a lemon

Everybody wa stalking about how much trash he was and he should be cut just a few weeks ago now dudes want to sing praises about his mediocrity :smh: like I said a bout mayweather his personal life has nothing to do with me. Judge the man on what he offers me and it ain't anything special at all.

Everybody wa stalking about how much trash he was and he should be cut just a few weeks ago now dudes want to sing praises about his mediocrity :smh: like I said a bout mayweather his personal life has nothing to do with me. Judge the man on what he offers me and it ain't anything special at all.

tumblr_n4wt5f4xR91rhly2xo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom