Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

is LON the worst stable ever? I cant think of any other that is worse.

Social outcasts
Job squad
Aces and eights
Main event mafia
Main event mafia 2
Planet Jarrett
X factor
ICP

LON is hands down the worst on that list based on potential and booking :lol:. at one point, Social Outcasts had looked better than them. They got to win and stand tall over Zack Ryder and Ziggler on consecutive shows, meanwhile LON ate Superman Punches and Spears for weeks, including all 1 by 1 taking L's on the same show just last week :rofl:

BK Fashion gets the people tweeting!

"WWE Payback Twitter Ratings

Last night’s WWE Payback ranked #2 among series & specials for the night in Nielsen’s Twitter TV ratings, behind Game of Thrones on HBO.

Payback had 326,000 tweets with 57,000 unique authors. In comparison, Game of Thrones had 338,000 tweets with 153,000 unique authors. Last Monday’s RAW had 152,000 tweets with 35,000 unique authors."

Jericho interviewed a Hooker. Did anyone listen? Hooker for Jesus. Something up your alley Celtics Wyatt

League of nations was disbanded?
yeah
Jericho interviewed a Hooker. Did anyone listen? Hooker for Jesus. Something up your alley Celtics Wyatt
laugh.gif

Reported for... I don't ******* know... You're just reported...
pimp.gif

I'm mad that this Stephanie/Shane incest angle is bigger than the WWE World Heavyweight Championship..

I'm mad that this Bullet Club reunion/ turn is bigger than the WWE World Heavyweight Championship..

So are Shane and Steph just gonna 1 up each other till Vince flips the brand split switch?

MD 20/20 :smh: :x :lol:

I downed like 3 of those in one sitting once

..never again :x :lol: Felt like dying the next day

Last edited:
You know what...during Stephs speech last night, she made a sexist comment..."...because he is a man"

We all know good and well had Shane said "...because she is a woman", there would've been some stir up

Back
Top Bottom