Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

promo-bulletkidsclubprint_original.jpg

I feel like she says it while rapping songs, but looks around first in case any black people are around
Probably the case. :lol:/:smh:
when you talk about alex riley, you got to put some respek in his name
he basically got the whole triple h look down now lol
That My Time Hunter with the Purple Swag... :pimp: :smokin :nthat: Too bad Riley got the push and permanent deflation treatment. His promos improved due to his time announcing on NXT.
I don't mean the top rope brain buster :lol:... But a normal in ring one... It's not a move you see in WWE but I don't think it's banned...

I could also see WWE giving these 2 a bit more leeway than normal strictly because they've wrestled literally maybe a 1000 times...
I hope they give them that leeway. Those dudes put on great matches, together or apart.
To quote Killa that pic is...
"Heroin and Sex in one...Dope as ****."
They still kept her even after the racist tweets? :smh:

Carmella is awkward because she sleeps with her mouth open and looks cross-eyed sometimes.
As long as they don't use Bolea language i guess it is okay. FDB tho. And as far as Carmella, that just means shes gonna wake up to getting her mouth bronco busted. :evil:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg, I don't even want to watch the full match of this :rofl: :rofl: Shelly Martinez has been wrestling for like 15 years and is still complete trash. This is probably the lone person worse than Eva

Here's the full match, which I'm sure is a dumpster

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg, I don't even want to watch the full match of this :rofl: :rofl: Shelly Martinez has been wrestling for like 15 years and is still complete trash. This is probably the lone person worse than Eva

Here's the full match, which I'm sure is a dumpster

Wow, that was bad :x :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Hey fellas. Sorry to spoil the thread here. I wish I had the chance to sit and follow these past few days with you guys but unfortunate news, I lost my father yesterday morning. It's been a mind numbing 24 hours so far but I know over time it will get better, and that's because pops is in a better place right now.

NT is for the discussions, news, lulz, and now I can safely say it's for the ability to express some personal matters. I just ask all ya guys to take care of your health if you aren't yet already, and make sure you keep your fam close. I've always had such a strong relationship with my dad and it's gotten even stronger over the last 6 years. He may not have a physical presence here any longer, but I damn sure know he's still with me. He'll be around for Raw every Monday's and any PPVs.

Take care guys, enjoy your weekend.

Hey fellas. Sorry to spoil the thread here. I wish I had the chance to sit and follow these past few days with you guys but unfortunate news, I lost my father yesterday morning. It's been a mind numbing 24 hours so far but I know over time it will get better, and that's because pops is in a better place right now.

RIP to your dad |I. Like CP said, keep your head up. Always remember the good times and stay positive.

NT is for the discussions, news, lulz, and now I can safely say it's for the ability to express some personal matters. I just ask all ya guys to take care of your health if you aren't yet already, and make sure you keep your fam close. I've always had such a strong relationship with my dad and it's gotten even stronger over the last 6 years. He may not have a physical presence here any longer, but I damn sure know he's still with me. He'll be around for Raw every Monday's and any PPVs.

Take care guys, enjoy your weekend.
Keep your head up Macaronis. 

WHat was wrong with him?

Damn macbk macbk so sorry to hear that. Can't even imagine what you must be going through right now. Stay up and obviously the NTWT is here for ya!

Back
Top Bottom