Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Good to hear…never thought he was paralyzed..seemed like a concussion off that bat

This is a company that prides itself on swerving the fans. None of things are indicators in 2016.

Yeah but it means nothing.......even if it was to give them time for angle later on for another match......they moved Ziggler/Corbin......I can see that being a match cutter so end it that way........

The rope hit was not "clean"

Yeah zero chance that was a work. Would've made zero sense and completely throws off momentum of the show.

it's crazy when "just a concussion" is great news. I was worried about paralysis though too. I hope he doesn't have any severe neck injuries though. That whiplash was crazy.

Im still wondering what that Enzo spot was supposed to be had it went right

And Cole that wasnt a Blue Thunder Bomb....

Cole calling the Michinoku Driver the Blue Thunder Bomb.
indifferent.gif

Funny thing I was listening to the Stone Cold Podcast this with with Enzo and Cass..Enzo was talking about how he played college football and got injured on a hit. Got a stinger on one side and had to change it up and hit with the opposite shoulder the next year. Hope this doesn't add to that...

Back
Top Bottom