Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

You guys really hyped up those bald jobbers something serious man...

Ascension >>> Bulleit Boyz

You know you don't believe that :lol:
:lol:

I thought the Ascension were pretty dope on NXT honestly. They aren't terrible in the ring. WWE gave them absolutely zero shot on the main roster. Literally made fun of them in their debut and turned them into a joke.

The only reason anybody gives a damb about the Bulleit Boyz is that they accompany Styles/Finn. Dudes would be jobbing to the Puerto Rican travel agents if they didn't have that connection.

I don't know why the WWE had Ascension change their gimmick once they got to the main roster. But even in NXT they were a very good gimmick & theme and not much else

I don't know why the WWE had Ascension change their gimmick once they got to the main roster. But even in NXT they were a very good gimmick & theme and not much else

What was the difference in NXT? I didn't follow them there. Not like I follow them now :lol: .

:lol:

I thought the Ascension were pretty dope on NXT honestly. They aren't terrible in the ring. WWE gave them absolutely zero shot on the main roster. Literally made fun of them in their debut and turned them into a joke.

The only reason anybody gives a damb about the Bulleit Boyz is that they accompany Styles/Finn. Dudes would be jobbing to the Puerto Rican travel agents if they didn't have that connection.

I liked the Ascension more when it was Konnor and Bram from TNA. They were darker and more sinister

Should've just grown it into a stable tbh.

Hook him up with a personal shopper and stylist jeez.

He can't afford my guy.

tumblr_llfc5xZu1v1qc3qtso1_400.gif

Them dudes goofed on the Ascension when jbl buried them about trying to be the new lod. Then To make it worse they had them Jobbing out to geezers.

So the bullet boys are just known as Gallows and Anderson going forward or do they have a name ?

Last edited:

Forgot the gimmick was mostly changed cause of Bram's arrest. Not sure why they couldn't just seamlessly replace Bram with Viktor and use this same gimmick instead of the beta Demolition/Road Warriors thing they're doing right now

Catching up on Raw, Gallows needs to wear Nash style pants and never wear white boots again. I know he did it in NJPW, but I didn't like it there either. He also desperately needs the face paints, adds character and keeps him from looking kinda generic. Regarding Rusev, his mistreatment baffles me. Dude is a star that could be huge, they're gonna damage him beyond repair. He's gonna end up with that lower mid card stink on him, will be tough elevating him later.

Back
Top Bottom