Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Just watched the edge vs Eddie Guerrero no dq match on smack down. What a match! Gonna binge on some edge. Any recommendations?

Off the top of my head, Edge vs Orton 2004 for the IC title. Very good match though the crowd was iffy. Edge vs HBK Royal Rumble 2005. He had some good matches with Undertaker throughout 2007. Rey/Edge vs Benoit/Angle 2002. Vs Matt Hardy in 2005, awesome steel cage match. Vs Jeff Hardy in 2008 or 2009, TLC match. Edge/Christian vs Mike Awesome/Lance Storm from Invasion was pretty good though short. Edge vs Mick Foley from Wrestlemania 2006 (??), dope as ****. I'd post the matches if I was on my laptop, but there's a start :lol:

I listened to the D Bry podcast last week. Pretty good. Steve was more interested in having a worker from today versus.

A lot of wrestling podcasts today including MLW (Good), the LAW (decent), Solomonster (decent, recaps everything from the last week), SCSA (Steve is awesome but the ads and the filler eps are not for everyone), Jericho, obviously Wrestling Observer (but I don't want to pay).

Speaking of Edge he for sure definitely hates Triple H. His shots at him make me laugh :lol:

@EdgeRatedR Dec 5
Self esteem assassin #gamesetmatch

Game tried to bury him and Jericho the last time he was there.

Can't believe this walking irony "Best for business."

Notice the other person who wrestled Brock had a match of the year whereas HHH in his two had turds.

Back
Top Bottom