Wrestling Thread Nov 24-30 | Raw 11/24 - Survivor Series Fallout - Cena & Edge are Champs, Hardy?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Man MVP is getting straight punished
laugh.gif
roll.gif
He's going to end 2008 a loser.

eek.gif
at Adamle robbing the WWE of 300K for that awful job he did.
Adamle going to jail for highway robbery
eek.gif
. 300K for sayingJamaican me crazy
laugh.gif

And I wonder what MVP said because Randy never got it this rough. Dude must have sexually violated the tester because he has been turned to Val Venis.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

How much does a wrestler(Superstar) make anyway?

I saw somewhere a while back they usually make in the mid hundred thousands.

Superstars make a good amount of money. Depending on who you are it can range from 150K to 8 mil (Omega H).

The lower tier wrestlers including Divas make over 40K/yr. Playboy isn't money that would be passed on for many of the divas if given the opportunity.

Does anyone else think HHH is smashing Kelly Kelly especially now that Stephanie is having self-esteem issues?

Superstars make a good amount of money. Depending on who you are it can range from 150K to 8 mil (Omega H).

The lower tier wrestlers including Divas make over 40K/yr. Playboy isn't money that would be passed on for many of the divas if given the opportunity.

Does anyone else think HHH is smashing Kelly Kelly especially now that Stephanie is having self-esteem issues?

Omega H makes 8 mil?

And yes I think he is, but that would be a bad career move.

Omega H makes 8 mil?

And yes I think he is, but that would be a bad career move.
Dude headlines PPVs and has non stop title reigns along with all the other stuff He gets money for I'm sure He is getting PAID. And yes Himand Kelly are a little too close. If He is (hope he isnt') then I wouldn't be surprised since thats how him and Steph got together.

Oh and I think Him, Batista and Christie Hemme (spell check) used to travel together
embarassed.gif
?

New Raw diva Milena Roucka has gone into a program with Beth Phoenix. This is interesting because in past interviews, Santino Marella hinted that he would begetting a new "girlfriend" from Canada. Milena is from Canada so it was speculated that she'd be brought up and paired with Santino. Shortlyafter that, the program with Beth was started. So now that Milena has been called up, will we see an angle where Santino switches girls?

Source: www.ewrestlingnews.com

Author: "The Superstar"Austin Creed

Back
Top Bottom