Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

szvsNNs.gif

I ain't mad at him either..I still think he coulda handled leaving a little better..I hope he finds some peace..And I honestly hope he returns to the ring..Maybe GFW or NJPW would be great..

What did he say about Jericho?

There was a report a month or two ago where Jericho was saying Punk has distanced himself with everyone he used to work with and that he doesn't talk to anyone from the business. Punk refuted that by saying he still talks to a lot of people who still work at WWE but doesn't want to talk to his 'so called' friends who want to profit off him coming onto their podcasts to talk about his situation. It was a interesting comment.

Not verbatim, but that was the jist of it.

Last edited:
What did he say about Jericho?

He said he still talks to some of the boys but does not talk to ppl with agendas quoting a dirt sheet report "chris Jericho says punk doesn't talk to his wrestling friends anymore" so they could go report a personal conversation on their podcast for hits.

Last edited:
This interview isn't going to be a good look for AJ. A burial by Eva Marie is on the horizon.

I can't wait for Jericho to respond. I think they have similar personalities but punk is at the extreme ends :lol:

I think it was the podcast with edge and heyman where chris said they almost got into a fight cause punk felt chris and edge weren't professional for watching the Canadian hockey game minutes before they stepped out for a tag match. They didn't go over the match so punk never tagged jericho in. :lol: they may not like each other

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom