Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

RT @darrenrovell: WWE says it broke sales records on its online shop over Thanksgiving weekend. Best seller? Dean Ambrose's "Unstable" hoodie sweatshirt.

The Lunatic Fringe!!! :smokin

Natalie Guercio? Love that little ratchet. Would do everything imaginable to her.

Watched Liger vs Takahashi from 2013. Decent little short match. Some nice spots to the outside. Love the announcers man. No clue what they're saying but the passion and energy in the voice is dope.
Have you gotten a chance to watch those Liger vs. Naoki Sano matches?

I would also suggest his matches vs. Naori Honaga.

Old Liger was vicious man. Younger Liger that is.

And they don't start talking about wresting until 20 min in smh.

This is why I'm selective with my podcasts. This is why cheap heat is becoming corny. I just wanna hear about wrestling that's it. That's why the LAW will always be the best
Well Review shows from the LAW spend so much time talking about "other" stuff. Especially Whats NXT.

I got accepted into grad school, looks like I might be a teacher like DeepSea. Probably high school though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

:rofl:

This pic reminds me that i use to hit the HBK pose anywhere, anyplace, and anytime as a kid:lol:  Dem glory dayz, b.

I used to give people the old "Undertaker reaching for the urn" pose..I have no idea why..It's literally the dumbest move to imitate..

Good luck with a bunch of ignorant kids with attitude problems.

They get outta line he can just call me and I'll bore them to death with stories about "back in my day"..I'm old.

RT @darrenrovell: WWE says it broke sales records on its online shop over Thanksgiving weekend. Best seller? Dean Ambrose's "Unstable" hoodie sweatshirt.

The Lunatic Fringe!!! :smokin

Local boy doing big things this year..Shame Chris Gyro couldn't have just fell in line and become the superstar his fellow Daytonians needed him to be..

Man I still remember the 1st time I saw Liger and how I was legit shook over how incredible he was..

Is that Road Dogg cosplaying as HBK?

C'mon man you know that Cat Stephens..
Jesse.

And congratulations to yet another NTWT brother making big moves..JRS congrats brother..

Last edited:
4w what you doing in Mexico?
Does ANYBODY know the answer to this question? Real talk........

Willie Shaw, go head and become a teacher man. Middle school can be hell, high school should be much easier. Will you be in the hood teaching or nah?

Natalie Guercio? Love that little ratchet. Would do everything imaginable to her.

Watched Liger vs Takahashi from 2013. Decent little short match. Some nice spots to the outside. Love the announcers man. No clue what they're saying but the passion and energy in the voice is dope.
Have you gotten a chance to watch those Liger vs. Naoki Sano matches?

I would also suggest his matches vs. Naori Honaga.

Not yet, didn't know what to check out so I watched a random Liger match from 2013. Gonna fire up his match against Pac and get to the ones you just listed.

I got accepted into grad school, looks like I might be a teacher like DeepSea. Probably high school though.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1288610
Time to show off :pimp:

xgXeC1N.jpg

Gonna Belichick the **** out of my students.

Congrats bruh. :nthat:

When you do start teaching in hs, make sure you set the tone your first day like..

tumblr_inline_n7ovpod9Sd1qcp1mp.gif
anyone that acts out of line is getting it
View media item 1288710

NJPW

Congrats! pimp.gif

You and DC will be setting up the NXT of NTWT laugh.gif.
The Future :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom