Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

4w, u said that tonight u willl reveal 2 members of your NTSeries team

I best be one of them I've work my %%* off in independents, mexico, and Japan. I want my opportunity or there won't be a Survivor Series

Things are in a state of chaos for NTRaw.  The team is fighting amongst themselves.

I hate to say it, but that bottom feeding slug Club may have been right when he said there were too many egos on this team.  GHIMS is the COO and has my full support.  However, Hombrelobo is talking about a revolution.  JNSQ can't keep his ego in check.  I thought he was a team player, fighting for the good of NTRaw, but I quickly saw he could not keep his emotions in line, constantly lashing out at his old enemy GHIMS.  I was forced to drop him from the NTRaw SS team because I don't know where his head is at.  I need my soldiers to be focused.  There is only one goal for our team, and that is to beat the boys in blue.

The blue team is also really stepping up lately.  I feel like they are gaining more and more power everyday.  Is the NTRaw roster scared?  Are you in hiding?  I'm talking to you, Hymen.  I'm talking to you 916.  If I were you two, I would be watching my back because the NTSD boys are going to be passing you in the power rankings very quickly with your poor performances as of late.  I'm talking to you, Dragonfly.  It's going to take more than just pointing to beat the enemy.  I'm talking to you, TennHouse.  Be a good Lil Jimmy and cut some of those promos that get the NTWT Universe shouting WHATS UP.

TheDeek, don't think I forgot about you either.  Trust me, I have plans for you.  In due time my friend.  In due time.....

But for tonight, I need to add two new NTRaw superstars to the NTSS Team.

Me and this man may have no always seen eye to eye, but I do know this man's heart is in the right place.  He wants what is best for NTRaw, and what is best for the NTWT Universe, and therefore, I am selecting HOMBRELOBO to Team NTRaw.

Next is a long time member of the NTWT Universe.  He's been here week in and week out, and continues to bring the heat.  He's my Caribbean brother, Toine.

That leaves two spots left.  I have my picks in mind, but there is still plenty of time to sway my decision.  Step up your game in these next two weeks.  NTRaw cannot and WILL NOT lose to the B squad.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I best be one of them I've work my %%* off in independents, mexico, and Japan. I want my opportunity or there won't be a Survivor Series
u want to be in the NTWE?  compete in NTXT

UPDATED NTSeries Teams

NTRAW

1. 4Wrestling (captain)
2. Toine
3. HombreLobo

NTDown

1. VeintiSiete (captain)
2. YardFather
3. Peep_Game
4. ImThatOne

Originally Posted by gunnascott

u want to be in the NTWE?  compete in NTXT

NTXT?..... There's no one on that show that can go 10 minutes with me I'm to wrestling what Crack was to the 80s

So there is one spot left and 5 legitimate candidates....

Spoiler [+]
In the interest of fairness, i propose the first ever Pentagon match at NTSS

Mason Dot.
Fly Edgar (or Chris Hero....or CM Punk.....)
Jim Ross the great
Burger King Mack
Basil

with the victor to join the team for the main event later on in the event.

OR i can just draw a name from my invisible hat, because i couldnt care less which one of you it is.

im also leaning towards nominating myself for the 5th spot as well.

That is all.

Pick me up 4w.

I have it takes. I know what needs to be done to win.

Where everybody needs gimmicks and gifs to get over, I have the talents and in-ring ability to aid NTRaw to victory.

I can assure you that I will not let you down if you select me.

You won't need to worry about my ego for the time being, because all I want is NTRaw to come out on top.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Me and this man may have no always seen eye to eye, but I do know this man's heart is in the right place.  He wants what is best for NTRaw, and what is best for the NTWT Universe, and therefore, I am selecting HOMBRELOBO to Team NTRaw.
I know we don't always get a long, but I know we can get the job done.

Toine, you know what it is.
pimp.gif

purrr
Select me, 4W!
Spoiler [+]

007.jpg

(i'll post my real promo sometime this weekend)

Originally Posted by hymen man

purrr
Select me, 4W!
Spoiler [+]

007.jpg

(i'll post my real promo sometime this weekend)
laugh.gif
 i dont know why but this had me 

Originally Posted by Mister916

Pick me up 4w.

Where everybody needs gimmicks and gifs to get over, I have the talents and in-ring ability to aid NTRaw to victory.

You won't need to worry about my ego for the time being, because all I want is NTRaw to come out on top.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no you don't kid. go sit your @ss down.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll be addressing you slapdicks, underachievers and cry baby sucktards tomorrow.[/color]

Next is a long time member of the NTWT Universe.  He's been here week in and week out, and continues to bring the heat.  He's my Caribbean brother, Toine.

Yessir.
pimp.gif

Pick me up 4w.

Cool promo, A-Ry.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Pick me up 4w.

Cool promo, A-Ry.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
4w may be right about you Brasilian.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Pick me up 4w.

Cool promo, A-Ry.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
4w may be right about you Brasilian.
laugh.gif

is he on NTRaw? 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Is there a wiki for the WWE? Or a website that recaps every feud/storyline that's taken place over the years?

Also, a website where can I find out about these backstage feuds and disputes from years past as well?

Not the prettiest site in the world, but there is a TON of information here.

http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/
Thanks champ!

Team NTRaw pick 4 will take place Monday night during Raw, and the final pick will take place next Sunday night during Vengeance.

Back
Top Bottom