Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Anyone think Vince comes back tonight?
I don't think it's vince, but something going down tonight.
Things have been too timid for raw, especially with the movie previews, the extended promos.

I def think some surprise/swerve is happening tonight.

one of the few times i wish cena was in the ring. i hate watching cena on the apron. Dude is sooo corny during tag matches.

The Rock is behind all of the madness going on in the WWE!
wink.gif

That was weird. All I can think of was Cena/Sheamus feud over the title. Punk/Mason being former Nexus members feuding against Cena. And now they skipping and finding rainbows.

It drives me crazy seeing Punk just being happy go lucky with the rest of the faces.  Everything he built up two months ago is completely down the drain.
And you would never know he and Cena were facing each other in Hell in a Cell last night.  They're best buds now.

The constant flurry of finisher after finisher after finisher is stupid, lazy booking.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

so otunga's finisher is a standard neckbreaker?

he should call it the "maximum sentence"

Spoiler [+]
   oh and in a controversial first pick, Veintisiete goes with veteran free agent Yard Father.

nice match I'm glad they gave it some time and didn't just have that flurry to end it be the whole match...

any guesses on chances that Truth and Miz make some form of an appearance during this last segment...

how are both otunga and mcgullibangs gonna both have generic variations on a generic neckbreaker for a finisher -_-

Back
Top Bottom