Wrestling Thread Oct 14-20 | 10/20 TNA Bound For Glory - Bully Ray v AJ Styles, Sting v Magnus, Angl

I'm trying to catch up with the HBK videos, but why haven't any of his feud with Jericho from 2008 been posted?
His matches with Y2J are pretty well known.

In the OP, I was looking for the hidden gems. Like his match with Macho Man. Or his John Cena match on Raw

Damn. Rob going hard with the matches. Keep em coming fam, they're nice study breaks
I can't help it, Imma big Shawn Michaels fan.
Him and Mankind Raw 8/11/97 The night D-X was formed.

He hugged a kid during the match. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Lookin' for HBK vids as well and stumbled upon this. Never knew he made an appearance in FMW

Last edited:
NTWT SECRET SANTA

-E-mail the questionnaires to me at ntwtsecretsanta@gmail.com . I'd like to have all questionnaires received by October 27th. This would give everyone the entire month of November to purchase their gifts and get them sent out in a timely manner before Christmas. I would recommend all gifts be sent out at least December 10th, to ensure delivery on time for Christmas.
-Once I receive all the questionnaires, I'll split up the names into two groups. One group will be frequent visitors to this thread and one will be names that I only see in here from time to time. You will ship out a gift and receive a gift from someone in your group.
-I'm not setting any limit on gifts, just be thoughtful, and go off what the person has listed in their questionnaire.
-Any questions or complaints? Let me know.

Just emailed you partner..Tried to be as specific as possible..Take a look and if I need to add anything then please let me know..

And thank you for putting this together..

Just emailed you partner..Tried to be as specific as possible..Take a look and if I need to add anything then please let me know..

And thank you for putting this together..

Questionnaire looks perfect, just like our tag team.

The Shield sold those Knockout Punches as if they had been shot. Those 3 have such an amazing future ahead of them. It's their attention to detail that does for me.

Goldust putting in great and entertaining work in the ring.. Didn't think I'd say that a decade ago.

Here's a replay of the 2k14 New Moves livestream from earlier today.

Some good stuff from this stream. Really like the audio improvements made to the game this year.

Hearing the wrestlers do their chants/catch phrases during a match and the crowd respond to it really adds to the overall experience.

Sucks that Punk doesn't say "It's Clobberin' Time" during his entrance though. Maybe it was a copyright issue.

Seth Rollins' moveset looks like it's gonna be sick.

Last edited:
It's downright crazy how good he was. Between his athleticism, his technical ability, his risk taking, his selling, and his psychology. Boggles my mind how "perfect" he was. 

Back
Top Bottom