Wrestling Thread Oct 15-21 | 10/18 TNA Impact - Aces & 8's Take Over, Jeff Hardy New Champion

Will Ryback Defeat Punk @ HIAC to Win the WWE Title?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ryback definitely isnt losing clean and Punk definitely isnt losing the title going into the Rumble unless he gets it back right before.

Ryback wins by Punk DQ.
No DQ in HIAC.
What are the odds Lesnar gets involved?
Well now.
nerd.gif

yea I don't see Punk losing.

Ryback is hot, but he can't hold the title.

It's going to be interesting to see how Punk manages in a match with Ryback and if Ryback and keep up.

Toine, quick, give me a reason why WWE '13 will be better than '12 so that i can go pre-order tomorrow.

Yo I'm still crying at Cena's corniness level in that last segment.
roll.gif
***** turned into a full blown cheerleader from a Disney movie.

Damn I guess that arm must be not healing like it was supposed to if they can't even do a triple threat
mean.gif
. All bad.
mean.gif

Speaking of all bad...
R.I.P. Punk's title reign.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

That **** is gonna be such a mistake. It's a logical nightmare coming up and what everyone in upper management except Vince has been trying to avoid.

What makes it even worse is that a Ryback vs. Rock match at Royal Rumble makes no sense (they've been hinting at a Rock & Punk match for MONTHS and Ryback ain't big enough yet to face Rocky).......................which means Punk will probably get the title back at TLC just to lose it in a month at Roya l Rumble.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You might have that right, 4w.

It's not even like I hate Ryback (still don't know how I feel about him) and I understand he's over as **** right now but it's crazy they might have this be the guy to finally dethrone Punk's reign when all he's done is repeat a few phrases and squash jobbers. Vince in panic mode <

What a potential disaster.

If it's modded, that means you can't go online and download the created wrestlers and arenas. They do excellent jobs with those.

I was afraid of that but the guy who modded mine did my brothers and he has been able to get online with any game he's played....madden,nba2k13 etc and they've worked for me so far

Last edited:
001.jpg

But nah, they've come too close to not let Punk just go ahead and be able to say he's had a year.

Ryback definitely isnt losing clean and Punk definitely isnt losing the title going into the Rumble unless he gets it back right before.

Ryback wins by Punk DQ.
That's exactly what makes this a logical nightmare.

Ryback CAN'T win by DQ...it's a Hell in a Cell match so there has to be a winner by pinfall or submission.

Ryback is Vince's boy toy and he's over as **** right now so it's looking like what 4w said some pages ago ends up happening: Ryback wins, Punk gets it back at TLC, Punk faces Rock at Royal Rumble (and presumably loses again
sick.gif
).

Damn...he's so close to 365 days too.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Toine, quick, give me a reason why WWE '13 will be better than '12 so that i can go pre-order tomorrow.
- Nostalgia with the Attitude Era Mode and wrestlers

- Universe Mode upgrades

- Largest roster ever for WWE game (over 100 wrestlers)

- And most importantly you can play with 3 different versions of Triple H and have them win all the titles, so it's very realistic.
pimp.gif

I cancelled my pre-order though. My PS3 suddenly decided it wants to stop reading discs and it makes no sense to buy the game now when I can't play it.

Ryback wins by Punk DQ.

Ryback CAN'T win by DQ...it's a Hell in a Cell match so there has to be a winner by pinfall or submission.

Ryback is Vince's boy toy and he's over as **** right now so it's looking like what 4w said some pages ago ends up happening: Ryback wins, Punk gets it back at TLC, Punk faces Rock at Royal Rumble (and presumably loses again
sick.gif
).

Damn...he's so close to 365 days too.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
If Ryback wins, you can't have him drop the title at the next PPV, that would be counterproductive and completely negate this mega push he's gotten.

This then presents another dilemma, what does Vince do come January when The Rock is scheduled for his title match?

I think Vince backed himself into a corner with this.

I can't see Punk agreeing to dropping the title to Ryback, it doesn't make sense. No matter how over Ryback is, he can't hold the title and it leads to no storyline for the future.

Punk has a ton of pull behind the scenes and what goes into his matches and stories now.

I don't know how he retains but he will.

Ryback is Vince's boy toy and he's over as **** right now so it's looking like what 4w said some pages ago ends up happening: Ryback wins, Punk gets it back at TLC, Punk faces Rock at Royal Rumble (and presumably loses again :x ).

Damn...he's so close to 365 days too. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I don't think this scheduled match makes it to HIAC.

Dat titty meat.
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

BTW, that sound you hear right now is Peep and DFly fainting.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom