Wrestling Thread Oct 15-21 | 10/18 TNA Impact - Aces & 8's Take Over, Jeff Hardy New Champion

Will Ryback Defeat Punk @ HIAC to Win the WWE Title?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
would anybody laugh if ryback got tased by colt cabana a la scott hall/goldberg? i would...

I would hate this so much. However, a smark's dream team, for Punk @ SS would be Punk/Lesnar/Kassius Ohno/Antonio Cesaro/Dean Ambrose. That I would be okay with.

I vividly remember Goldberg being tazed and it was :rofl:

I just thought this was hilarious too

tumblr_mbejl395bb1qex2sao2_250.gif
tumblr_mbejl395bb1qex2sao1_250.gif

No wonder Beth's leaving :lol:

Last edited:
- F4Wonline.com reports that WWE officials are insisting on holding the tag tournament finals with Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes to the point they are considering putting the match off until after Hell In a Cell if Mysterio isn’t able to compete next week on RAW. This would mean that Kane and Daniel Bryan won’t defend their titles at Hell In a Cell but would still wrestle, likely in a non-title match against Rhodes and Sandow.

- Despite recent creative changes involving CM Punk and the WWE Title, as of this week Punk vs. The Rock for the WWE Title is still scheduled for January’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Plans for The Rock’s opponents can always change but it’s a lock that he will main event both the Rumble and WrestleMania 29.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I would hate this so much. However, a smark's dream team, for Punk @ SS would be Punk/Lesnar/Kassius Ohno/Antonio Cesaro/Dean Ambrose. That I would be okay with.

i actually wouldn't mind if some nxt talent came out and helped punk win. they need to bump a lot of those guys up now. with the exception of cesaro and sandow, the mid-card has relatively been the same for the last 2 years.

and where has ambrose been? i know he was working house shows and dark matches but i don't here anything about him now...

Dolph's face every time "Dane Cook" comes up.. priceless :lol:

I had to turn away when that girl started with her GOD AWFUL rap...gave me douche chills bad.

Is Dolph like a big fan of comedy? I know he was banging Amy Schumer at some point.

^I hit mute right before she started rapping. I didn't need to feel embarrassed for the both of us :lol:

Having 3 versions of Foley is understandable but having 3 different Triple H is dumb.

Multiple of any character is dumb. Why waste roster space and not put em as alt attires?

this hasnt been done since WWF No Mercy and even they did the same thing with Mick Foley even though he had the same moveset minus a couple of taunts

They did this in a previous Smackdown game. I remember old school Jericho was a alt attire instead of a roster spot.

I don't care what anyone says, I'm all for the Ryback era! I'm mostly just glad Cena isn't headlining a PPV for once.
DC, as a wrestling purist and someone who hasn't watched WWE in years, what do you think of Cena, Punk, et al? And who is your favourite wrestler in the WWE at the moment?
DC watches, he just likes to pretend that he doesnt.

I am watching TNA right now. I watch every now and then. I don't jerk off while watching it like "100-73"

But right now, wrestlers I respect

I don't give a damn about John Cena man. He is what I hate about wrestling.

Punk is cool. Even though his in ring product is watered down, but he can't help it if he has to dumb it down.

Jeff Hardy is always my dude.
Ron Mysterio will always be my dude,

Other than that, I really don't mess with any CURRENT folks like that. As I said before, most of what I watch is pre-2000.

I am watching TNA right now. I watch every now and then. I don't jerk off while watching it like "100-73"

But right now, wrestlers I respect

I don't give a damn about John Cena man. He is what I hate about wrestling.

Punk is cool. Even though his in ring product is watered down, but he can't help it if he has to dumb it down.

Jeff Hardy is always my dude.
Ron Mysterio will always be my dude,

Other than that, I really don't mess with any CURRENT folks like that. As I said before, most of what I watch is pre-2000.
Part of Rey's famous malt liquor-janitor phase.

Back
Top Bottom